Need advice about techsupport that wont help

1 minute ago, KoloMenek said:

Well, the computer is heating up while gaming. I suppose it's been using them well

That doesn't help much. It is nice to see if either there is something wrong with the cpu or gpu while in game. Also try capping the fps and see if that helps at all. 

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Is the built in display enough to handle 60+ fps gaming? If not lock the fps to not go above it.

Also try vsync turned off, might be causing issues.

I don't use VSINC

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

That doesn't help much. It is nice to see if either there is something wrong with the cpu or gpu while in game. Also try capping the fps and see if that helps at all. 

It is still doing microstutter while being capped.

2 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Is the built in display enough to handle 60+ fps gaming? If not lock the fps to not go above it.

Also try vsync turned off, might be causing issues.

The problem is not about the display but the fps in general.It's doing lag and stutter. Vsinc is always OFF. Even if i cap the FPS, it is still doing microstutter.

2 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

I don't use VSINC

It is still doing microstutter while being capped.

It might be on by default in the games you're playing, if you have it off then cool, rules it out lol. Monitor your cpu and ram usage. "it's hot" doesn't help anything, its a gaming laptop its going to run hot. AS of right now I don't think there is any real options until we see those numbers.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It might be on by default in the games you're playing, if you have it off then cool, rules it out lol. Monitor your cpu and ram usage. "it's hot" doesn't help anything, its a gaming laptop its going to run hot. AS of right now I don't think there is any real options until we see those numbers.

What program can you advise me to do the monitoring.

8 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

The problem is not about the display but the fps in general.It's doing lag and stutter. Vsinc is always OFF. Even if i cap the FPS, it is still doing microstutter.

No one said it was the display, I'm only saying if you're experiencing those issues above 60 fps and your monitor cannot handle more than 60 fps, than limit it. But if its still happening then get us thermals and usage.

7 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

Any programs to monitor those?

I believe MSI afterburner will show temps and usage for CPU and Ram

EDIT - Use HWMonitor, afterburner does not do cpu and ram I don't think? Anything will do though.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

No one said it was the display, I'm only saying if you're experiencing those issues above 60 fps and your monitor cannot handle more than 60 fps, than limit it. But if its still happening then get us thermals and usage.

I believe MSI afterburner will show temps and usage for CPU and Ram

I'm on it, I willl do a quick league game with it.

I'm on it, I willl do a quick league game with it.

Make sure you read my edit; Use HWMonitor, afterburner does not do cpu and ram I don't think? Anything will do though.

I'm no 100% sure if afterburner does that, if not checkout hwmonitor.

Lol images don't load on my work network >.> Hopefully @Brooksie359 can help?

Part of me wonders if the cpu isn't getting fully loaded on it's main core causing some bottlenecking issues.

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Part of me wonders if the cpu isn't getting fully loaded on it's main core causing some bottlenecking issues.

Msi's repair center said that there is no problems with the hardware. Is there a possibility that there are some issue that can't be trubleshooted?

10 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

Msi's repair center said that there is no problems with the hardware. Is there a possibility that there are some issue that can't be trubleshooted?

A bottleneck wouldn't be malfunctioning hardware. 

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

A bottleneck wouldn't be malfunctioning hardware. 

I don't realy understand from where the bottleneck would come...

4 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

I don't realy understand from where the bottleneck would come...

So if one of the cpu cores is being fully utilized to the point where it is slowing down the rest of the system it can cause a bottleneck. Although if you whale vsync and it's able to actually maintain that fps it should be fine. 

9 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

So if one of the cpu cores is being fully utilized to the point where it is slowing down the rest of the system it can cause a bottleneck. Although if you whale vsync and it's able to actually maintain that fps it should be fine. 

but it should be fine without using VSINC. Like how this system is only getting those fps on tittles this old.

but it should be fine without using VSINC. Like how this system is only getting those fps on tittles this old.

If it is fine with vsync then that is a clear indication that fps is the issue 

3 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

I will try running those games on my laptop and see just how big the performance gap is. Mine is same setup but with an i7 7700hq. 

If it is fine with vsync then that is a clear indication that fps is the issue 

From what i know, Vsinc is introducing input lag and is limiting the framrate to the refreshrate of the monitor (60 in my case)

I will try running those games on my laptop and see just how big the performance gap is. Mine is same setup but with an i7 7700hq. 

Thank you

1 minute ago, KoloMenek said:

From what i know, Vsinc is introducing input lag and is limiting the framrate to the refreshrate of the monitor (60 in my case)

Yes it does increase input lag but it also eliminates screen tearing and can help with stuttering due to large dips in fps.