LTT FORUM Super Smash Brothers AREA

I know that it can be a struggle to get ready towards the next super smash brother's game, but with the great ambition it can hold, their might be an opportunity to start something "super smash brothers related" in here. Anyways, this is where you can post screenshots of SSB stuff, Smash bros. memes, and top playable characters votes in here. and if were talking about the tier list in here, i'm fine with it. although their is a few rules/guidelines.

1. (OBVIOUS!) Don't be an arsehole on here. 
  2. Have fun in the chat
  3. memes can be relatable to smash amiibos, the characters in general or any LTT Staff member that have a punchline. (it can be a comic!)
  4. as stated within r/polandball rules, comics with the font Comic Sans MS will need to edit their work to have a different font. Comic sans is not cool and is forbidden here (unless you use it for your post text. then it's ok.).

With that said. Enjoy!

(side note here: if a person throws hate at me becuse of my name, Please take a look at the GIF below for my answer.)

5b5186b1e31f5_ireallydontgiveashit.gif.1c7bdcdd27a3eb42b85aaf0f9c795de0.gif

20 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Kirby is the only logical option, but you could say he (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) sucks.

I can see that. it could also be Dr. Mario because of the PILLS!

8 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Kirby is the only logical option, but you could say he (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) sucks.

I only play REAL Smash Bros.

That is to say to play Kirby, coin mode, 

Pokeballs only, on Poke Floats.

But I am looking into getting the Switch, but it will kinda depend on if Smash Ultimate will be enjoyable. I didn't fully like Smash 4, because I like the more fast paced gameplay of Melee. Ultimate looks a little quicker.. but still not Melee level.

I'm pretty sure I will end up getting a switch regardless, for Metroid Prime 4. Good to hear the Wii U GC adapter will work on the switch. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ice climbers is where it's at.

Anyway, just modded my controller.20180714_165932.thumb.jpg.db24c3b23bc3aa14010b90b7d3f7ec37.jpg20180714_165941.thumb.jpg.fe87d3f2c704508125a0353d0af34b76.jpg

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

18 hours ago, spwath said:

Anyway, just modded my controller.

I... I am intrigued as to how well this works.

Just thinking about it makes me thing you can't be as accurate on up airs and such.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

18 hours ago, spwath said:

Anyway, just modded my controller.

O hell yeah!  Ice Climbers!!!!  So glad they are back.

Can't wait, I can actually pull all my Gamecube controllers out again.  Actually, I need to rehook up my Gamecube with Melee and start warming up.

Plan to order or buy the adapter here soon for my Switch.

Ridley looks fun though.  Along with the Inklings.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

I... I am intrigued as to how well this works.

Just thinking about it makes me thing you can't be as accurate on up airs and such.

Right now quite terribly as my soldering was bad. Starts out working then messes up.

Since it's on the back, up and down are reversed too. But, it should allow so I don't have to move my thumb off the buttons

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

imma main ice climbers if they have some sorta chain grab (theres a good chance), if iceies are trash i have no clue who the heck im gonna main

yeahyuz

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 6:44 AM, Ithanul said:

O hell yeah!  Ice Climbers!!!!  So glad they are back.

Can't wait, I can actually pull all my Gamecube controllers out again.  Actually, I need to rehook up my Gamecube with Melee and start warming up.

Plan to order or buy the adapter here soon for my Switch.

Ridley looks fun though.  Along with the Inklings.

you may need to find a third-party adapter so you can do it. however... if you use it with another game it runs as the pro switch controller. anyways i cant wait to get SNAKE Back into me arms. (yes i used a Scottish accent in my post)

14 hours ago, polandball2 said:

you may need to find a third-party adapter so you can do it. however... if you use it with another game it runs as the pro switch controller. anyways i cant wait to get SNAKE Back into me arms. (yes i used a Scottish accent in my post)

The adapter is being re-released again on the same day the game drops.  There already pre-order option for it on Amazon.

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

I used to main Fox and Ganondorf till the cows came home!

Pikachu is where it's at. Down B for dayz.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White

Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR

iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 16.5.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 16.5.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X

Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4| Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9

Intel® Core™ i7-7600U | Seagate 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 850 G4

Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 

Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina Lenovo IdeaPad P580

More goodness