Looking for USB C to 3.5mm jack and USB C Adapter for HTX U11 Life

I'm looking for a USB Type C to 3.5mm and USB C charging adapter for my HTC U11 Life. I've seen posts of some people with the U11 using a adapter and it saying that the accessory is not supported. I'd prefer to go through Amazon but other retailers would be fine. The price I'm looking for is $10 with taxes and shipping to the US(Yes I have Amazon Prime).   

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

That's not what OP meant. That's just USB-C to 3.5mm, what OP wants is USB-C to USB-C and 3.5mm for music and charging at the same time.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

17 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Unlike most phones, HTC and Pixel phones cannot use those cheap 3.5mm/USB splitters that you find on Amazon.

And for not having an audio port, it also doesn't support Apt-X over Bluetooth. Another reason HTC should be left to die.

You will need an adapter like this one which contains its own DAC. Because of that they don't come cheap.

I have never used a phone that has no audio port, or any form of audio/charging adapter with my mobile devices. I am not affiliated to, or have any experience with products made by the manufacturer of the item linked. No idea of its pricing or availability. No idea of any alternatives. Good luck.

Thank You for the information