ASRock Z370 Extreme4 integrated GPU

Go to solution Solved by AlTech,
5 minutes ago, HiGuyz said:

Does the ASrock Z370 Extreme4 have an integrated GPU so i can achieve a low end display by plugging a HDMI or DP into the motherboards. (Before you shout at me for not buying a GPU I AM, Just needing to know this for a little project)

Intel CPUs compatible with the Z370 platform have Integrated Graphics built into them so you can enable it in the BIOS and can output audio and video to Up To 3 displays.

Does the ASrock Z370 Extreme4 have an integrated GPU so i can achieve a low end display by plugging a HDMI or DP into the motherboards. (Before you shout at me for not buying a GPU I AM, Just needing to know this for a little project)

Intergrated GPU's only come in CPU's. What CPU will you use in combination with the motherboard?

5 minutes ago, HiGuyz said:

Intel CPUs compatible with the Z370 platform have Integrated Graphics built into them so you can enable it in the BIOS and can output audio and video to Up To 3 displays.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

The igpu is on the cpu and you plug in the display cords into the motherboard. I am unaware of a cpu that is compatible with that motherboard that doesn't have an igpu. Why use a z370 motherboard if you aren't using a dedicated gpu for what you are doing?

3 minutes ago, Fassive said:

Intergrated GPU's only come in CPU's. What CPU will you use in combination with the motherboard?

I am planning to buy a intel core i7-8700k or an i7-7800x

1 minute ago, HiGuyz said:

Alright, Well see comments above. Good luck!

1 minute ago, Fassive said:

Alright, Well see comments above.

25 minutes ago, HiGuyz said:

You can't just buy a random CPU and motherboard and expect them to work together. The 8700K is compatible with the Z370 E4, the 7800X is not. 

:)

On 09/07/2018 at 6:04 PM, seon123 said:

You can't just buy a random CPU and motherboard and expect them to work together. The 8700K is compatible with the Z370 E4, the 7800X is not. 

ya ik. I said planning. I was still checking and everything afterwards