water cooling vs all in one aio

i like water cooling computers as allot times dont wanna waste days for pro cooling looks.

will it be big diffrence if you got all in one aio but this one let you have cpu and gpu mounts like water cooling and any people can do it beginners friendly.

Will a custom water cooling system cool more or still be same as all in one?

https://www.ekwb.com/solutions/all-in-one/

ekwb.PNG

usually the custom route is for looks/aesthetics and can offer a larger margin of cooling performance, but not say 30°-40° difference.

with ekwb cpu gpu cooling all aio one is there any problems heat i dont overclock with 360 raidtor

Custom Water cooling does not offer a large difference compared to Aio's @airdeano Its maybe 3-10 degrees at most with a high quality AIO, and that heavily depends on fans, rad size, case etc variables that are a lot harder to control for. 

If you use a cheap shit AIO and then try a Custom cooling loop that has a lot more thermal capacity then yes the results will be staggeringly different, but if you put a high quality 280 AIO vs a 280 Custom loop, the numbers should not be all that different

EK is good. I use multiple products of theirs and they do a solid job.  Slovenian as well, where I'm from, so it might be a bit biased but Slovenian people are good people. They make good products. 

That said, cooling performance depends on the pump and cooling area. Their rads are quite thick, and I think they also use the D4 pump (correct me if I'm wrong), so performance should be better than your usuall AIOs like Kraken 62 and alike. EK is more versatile as well, because these loops are customisable. Can add components as you go, change them.. You pay premium which is not all in performance, but also versatility.

5 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

Delidding intel cpus gives a bigger improvement. It’s for looks, because you like to do it and lastly can provider a more quite system 

True. 

Dellided CPU on 240mm aio will do much better than a non-dellided one on 360mm aio. There really is no comparison. 

3 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

EK is good. I use multiple products of theirs and they do a solid job.  Slovenian as well, where I'm from, so it might be a bit biased but Slovenian people are good people. They make good products. 

That said, cooling performance depends on the pump and cooling area. Their rads are quite thick, and I think they also use the D4 pump (correct me if I'm wrong), so performance should be better than your usuall AIOs like Kraken 62 and alike. EK is more versatile as well, because these loops are customisable. Can add components as you go, change them.. You pay premium which is not all in performance, but also versatility.

I would not say blanket statements like that. EK has had some MASSIVE quality control issues of late. Their AIO's have been plagued with issues for years, their water blocks for Threadripper were not fitted and done properly, forcing them to redo it and apologize. 

Nobody is perfect, always be cautious with this stuff :P

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

True. 

Dellided CPU on 240mm aio will do much better than a non-dellided one on 360mm aio. There really is no comparison. 

how safe is it to buy delid cpu from websites from 3 party stores

Just now, patriciadiaz1919 said:

how safe is it to buy delid cpu from websites from 3 party stores

I'd only recommend Der8auer kits. I trust him only. If you want to delid and liquid metal your CPU, educate yourself on the matter to the fullest possible extend. That's my Strong advice.

2 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

I'd only recommend Der8auer kits. I trust him only. If you want to delid and liquid metal your CPU, educate yourself on the matter to the fullest possible extend. That's my Strong advice.

i dont trust liqud metal il stay noctua thermal paste

4 minutes ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

i dont trust liqud metal il stay noctua thermal paste

Then don't bother delliding it. You don't have to trust it btw. Use logic and facts and proceed according to what's tested and proven to work. Have someone else do it if you're not comfortable doing it. But don't delid your CPU just to apply normie TP all over again. Not worth voiding your warranty. 

I delidded and used regular tim. Well worth it. 

I don’t care much for aio’s. Finally have stuff for the gpu’s but it isn’t worth it for me. I prefer a custom loop at that’s the whole point for a pc. Don’t feel the need to build a loop like legos. 

But for some its needed. Anything to increase sales and make their r&d worth it. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

can soft tubing still look good with colors with out useing the hard tubing and bending?

Depends on what you think looks good. Google images exist. Along with the water cooling gallery on here. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz