stuck at reboot loop (Black screen) after BIOS update.

the problem started when i updated my BIOS from F23 to F24 with the help of gigabyte app center. Updating Bios isn't my first time, but updating from F23 to F24 didn't work out for me, it did the usual thing and i didn't turn of the computer while it was updating and i left to update on its own. It usually takes couple restart to update the BIOS but this time, It went into boot loop and didn't boot into windows, it shows the Gigabyte screen and turns back on again and again, I have this problem since yesterday noon, i tried to fix it by jumper to short the CMOS, removed the battery, removed ram, these options didn't work out for me so i decided to go with flashing the old bios version, but when i turned on the desktop in the morning it was able to the gigabyte screen and later decided to go to flash the bios using USB drive, soon i ran out of that option too cause now my monitor is total black and it doesn't show gigabyte screen, there are no beep sounds from the intel Speaker.

Motherboard - Gigabyte H110-s2
processor - i5 6500

Sounds like the motherboard is bricked. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

damn i lost my MB.

Thank you for replying to the post.

1. NEVER EVER do that from Windows. Use a working quality USB Thumb drive and either from DOS, or the BIOS Setup.

2. Contact gigabyte, maybe they are able to help.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

2 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

1. NEVER EVER do that from Windows. Use a working quality USB Thumb drive and either from DOS, or the BIOS Setup.

2. Contact gigabyte, maybe they are able to help.

1st option isn't gonna cause it shows black screen cant even get into bios to flash with USB drive.

2nd option is all Ive left. already contacted gigabyte, waiting for their reply.

Thank you stefan.