Rgb fan on JFP2 connector

So i am planning on upgrading my computer and there are some things i am not sure about. I am planning to buy aorus gtx 1060 6gb graphics card (as an upgrade from gigabyte 750 ti 2gb) , Better case -fortron cmt 520 (as an upgrade from ms raider red) and some time later better motherboard and processor (probably intel i5 8500 and motherboard like GIGABYTE Z370P D3). but in the meantime  i have i3 6100 (ik bad) and msi h110m gaming. This motherboard doesnt have rgb fusion and that stuff so im wondering what will happen with rgb lights on graphics card and can i use JFP2 connector on the motherboard as hybrid fan pin header?

JFP2 is the front panel header with pins for the power / reset switch / led. It's not for fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, CaptainSpeedster said:

and what will happen to rgbs on the graphics card?

There's no additional connector for the lighting effects. You just need to download and install the Aorus Graphics Engine software from Gigabyte's website. 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.