Is it possible to download a Windows 10 ISO that is not updated to 1803?

Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

This site seems to have them all:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

I double checked before linking it and it just pulls from Microsoft directly and makes them easy to find. No cracked images or anything illegal and the hashes are legit but you can double check as well :)

Hi everyone. I would like to know if it's possible to download a Windows 10 ISO that is not updated to the (broken, annoying, FUBAR... sorry I'll stop) spring creators update, 1803?

Rant about Micro$oft and Windows 10 incoming - skip the spoiler if you don't want to read yet another person whining and moaning about it :)

Like so many others this 1803 update is causing me nothing but issues; from multiple daily BSODs, reduced (laggy/sluggish) performance, a tenfold increase in apps and games crashing, broken apps I rely on, seemingly patched methods I used to completely disable data-mining, telemetry, updates... the list goes on and on and on...

I'm f**king sick of this bs, every time Micro$oft releases a major update I get nervous, I (we) shouldn't have to sacrifice security by not updating in fear of what things we rely on will be removed and/or broken - this 1803 update has almost rendered my main system unusable! I waited months before updating because I knew in typical MS fashion they would break more than they fix, remove more than they introduce, and generally find more ways to make things difficult and be anti-consumer, then after 5-ish months like the stupid naive idiot I am, I updated... and since then I've spent more damn time troubleshooting, rebooting after the 7th BSOD that day, and trying to work around issues and broken crap than actually using my system properly.

Sorry not sorry, I'm just so angry and tired of this repetitive cycle, at this point I'm not sure if it's incompetence or knowingly/purposely breaking things and just not giving a crap because; hey, what is everyone going to do, stop using Windows, hahaha.

Rant over - I just needed to vent a little as this 1803 has caused me so many issues. And no, sadly I can't just rollback the update because good ol' Micro$oft managed to corrupt the restore point, so I'm stuck with it.

Back on topic - I've searched around but I can only find the Media Creation Tool on the MS site which if I remember correctly downloads all the latest updates, or some rando site that definitely isn't going to give me lots of free malware and viruses.
Anyone know if it's possible??

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

This site seems to have them all:

https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

I double checked before linking it and it just pulls from Microsoft directly and makes them easy to find. No cracked images or anything illegal and the hashes are legit but you can double check as well :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Awesome, thank you Lurick. I used to use Digitalriver but last I checked they were shut down some years ago, since then I hadn't found a reliable source.

Appreciate it, cheers for the help.

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs