Logitech MX Sound 2.0 speakers not working.

Watashi

Hello everyone! My speakers worked until (I believe) the recent Windows 10 update. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, and resetting the computer. My speakers do appear in my audio devices, and I can even move the slider around that declares how loud the audio is. However, I can't hear any sound! I have a message out to Logitech support. Any other suggestions?

Hi @Doomerson, I have the same speakers, let's see if I can replicate your problem, I assume you are connected via bluetooth, are you sure other bt devices are working on that same computer?

NeXTcube 12400 Z690M ITX 64GB SN770 6600XT Sugo16 12.5

NeXTserver 9400 H310N ITX 32GB SN350 5500XT Fara R1 12.5

NeXTstation 9900K Z390 ITX 32GB SN750 6800XT Enthoo 12.5

Is it showing up in device manager by any chance? there is also a chance that it is disabled?

Cheers

18 minutes ago, Hashiba said:

Hi @Doomerson, I have the same speakers, let's see if I can replicate your problem, I assume you are connected via bluetooth, are you sure other bt devices are working on that same computer?

Strangely enough, I am actually using it hardlined into the back of my motherboard.

ok, so, have you triple checked that the correct playback device is selected on the audio thingie at the taskbar?

4 minutes ago, Hashiba said:

ok, so, have you triple checked that the correct playback device is selected on the audio thingie at the taskbar?

yes.

1 minute ago, Doomerson said:

yes.

totally weird man, I've just finished running the updates, mine seems to be working ok, have you tried with a different audio source, like connecting your phone with the audio cable? what about other devices using bt?

I do remember I had an issue where the left speaker stopped working randomly but it had to do with a bad connection on the pc cable

16 minutes ago, Hashiba said:

totally weird man, I've just finished running the updates, mine seems to be working ok, have you tried with a different audio source, like connecting your phone with the audio cable? what about other devices using bt?

I do remember I had an issue where the left speaker stopped working randomly but it had to do with a bad connection on the pc cable

I haven't tried with a different audio source in the same port. However My headphones are working. And my PC can't seem to detect the speakers via BT

19 hours ago, Kodiac said:

Does the green plug make sound for regular headphones?

I THOUGHT YOUR SIGNATURE WAS YOUR MESSAGE AND IT LITERALLY WORKED!!!