Do any Z370 ITX boards have dual USB 2.0 headers?

As I've not come across one, I'm guessing perhaps none do, but are there ANY Z370 ITX motherboards that have dual USB 2.0 headers, or will I need to step up to a mATX board? Thanks.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

You could get a splitter or a hub. USB 2.0 headers in general are becoming scarce.  My eATX board only has 1 (that was annoying).

It's really just a problem in the case I'm looking at, the NZXT H200i, which I was planning to use with the Kraken X52. It requires a USB 2.0 header, but so does the smart hub on the H200i. Annoying. :dry:

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

1 minute ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

Ah cool, good stuff, thanks. :D

20 minutes ago, Densetsu said:

You could get a splitter or a hub. USB 2.0 headers in general are becoming scarce.  My eATX board only has 1 (that was annoying).

what? my mATX board comes with 2 :o seems like terrible board design to  reduce those headers on such a large footprint.

anyway OT: a splitter does seem like th best option here

2 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

what? my mATX board comes with 2 :o seems like terrible board design to  reduce those headers on such a large footprint.

Alot of boards come with only one. I has helping a friend with his build and his board only had one. We ended up picking up that Nzxt splitter to finish the build. 

Luckily I was using a Commander Pro anyway.

1 minute ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

Alot of boards come with only one. I has helping a friend with his build and his board only had one. We ended up picking up that Nzxt splitter to finish the build. 

i mean, i get that they are trying to push the new standard, but it's not even a large connector! why exclude it? doesn;t make sense to me

i mean, i get that they are trying to push the new standard, but it's not even a large connector! why exclude it? doesn;t make sense to me

I agree. With how many coolers and lighting controllers still use usb 2.0 headers, we should have at least 2 on anything above M-atx. But itx I get only having one.