New mother board won’t boot

BurntNewt

I just installed an msi tomahawk and core i5 8600 and the computer refuses to boot everything seems to be plugged in correctly 

when you power it on what exactly happens? do any fans spin do any lights come on is there any beeping?
Also a full system build list would be helpful

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

7 minutes ago, Jekub said:

when you power it on what exactly happens? do any fans spin do any lights come on is there any beeping?
Also a full system build list would be helpful

Nothing happens 

7 minutes ago, BurntNewt said:

Nothing happens 

make sure it's plugged in to a working outlet, with a functional cable and make sure the psu isn't switched off

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

1 minute ago, Jekub said:

make sure it's plugged in to a working outlet, with a functional cable and make sure the psu isn't switched off

I did. Just tested it with my old motherboard it worked fine 

1 hour ago, Jekub said:

It turned on but now no video is displaying but my gpu is getting power and I tired integrated but nothing happens