I bought a Sanyo Dp 50747 50" plasma tv and ribbion cable to screen is tore

post-51934-0-86010100-1388046625_thumb.jpost-51934-0-86010100-1388046625_thumb.j  I bought a broke Sanyo 50" plasma T.V. that was black screened and fixed the power problems , only to find out the screen had 6": horazontal bar across screen , after futher research , I found a tore ribbion cable in left top corner can those be fixed or replaced ?

What do you want us to do about it? If you bought ti retail send it back and see if you can get a replacement if you bought it off eBay then I really have no clue.

I WAS WONDERING IS THERE A WAY TO FIX TORE RIBBION CABLES

I WAS WONDERING IS THERE A WAY TO FIX TORE RIBBION CABLES

It really depends. Fixing the actual torn ribbon cable is pretty much guaranteed to be a solid "no".

However, if you can disassemble the rest of the tv, follow the ribbon cable on both ends and find out if they are directly soldered into anything, or if they are cables that insert into ports/connectors.

If the latter, then you can probably find a replacement cable on eBay. Look on the cable itself to see if there is a part number. You could also try calling or emailing the manufacturer, but I doubt anyone in the call centre would have the answer.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)