Can I capture PbP in OBS from Monitor?

I recently purchased one ASUS PB277Q and one ASUS MG279Q.
The PB277Q supports Picture in Picture (PiP) and Picture by Picture(PbP), So I can basically play PC and PS4 on the same monitor, next to each other.
I would like to capture these two sources next to each other for streaming purposes inside of OBS, but OBS only detects a downscaled signal of the PC source for that monitor.

Is there a way to have to two inputs for the PB277Q monitor and one output?

Maybe some kind of "virtual monitor software" or maybe routing it through the MG279Q somehow and then into the pc?
Or am I stuck with getting a capture card if I wish to hook a console up to OBS?

(I also have an older Samsung monitor hooked up)
Any help is greatly appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Lithen said:

I recently purchased one ASUS PB277Q and one ASUS MG279Q.
The PB277Q supports Picture in Picture (PiP) and Picture by Picture(PbP), So I can basically play PC and PS4 on the same monitor, next to each other.
I would like to capture these two sources next to each other for streaming purposes inside of OBS, but OBS only detects a downscaled signal of the PC source for that monitor.

Is there a way to have to two inputs for the PB277Q monitor and one output?

Maybe some kind of "virtual monitor software" or maybe routing it through the MG279Q somehow and then into the pc?
Or am I stuck with getting a capture card if I wish to hook a console up to OBS?

(I also have an older Samsung monitor hooked up)
Any help is greatly appreciated.

OBS isn't going to detect input from the PS4 without a capture device. It's not like OBS can see whatever is being displayed on the monitor, the monitor isn't transmitting any images back to the computer. OBS is software that runs on the computer, and it can only detect images that come in or out of the comptuer in some form, not in or out of the monitor itself.

You would need a capture card to be able to get the PS4 input onto a PC.