BSOD after installing sound drivers

nucaper

Hey everyone. 

Around a month ago I received a new computer. It came pre-built. It was running well until I installed audio drivers from official motherboard's support page (Realtek HD Audio with Sonic Studio III) for better audio quality. It freezes and restarts while playing games and/or watching YouTube. Later, when turning computer on, it starts with black screen, nothing happens, even if waiting 30 minutes or more. I have to shut down computer manually and next time, when turning on, it gives BSOD Recovery. In message, it tells the file name which made the crash, it tells the error code (example - 0xc0000001) gives an option "Press Enter to try again". Once I press Enter, it gives different file name as an error reason. The crashed files are Windows System files from Windows folder and/or from System32 folder (example hdaudbus.sys). Once I re-install Windows, everything works fine until I install audio drivers again. I have an Asus Crosshair VI Hero x370 motherboard and sound quality is better with drivers installed than without them installed. How do I get these drivers to work? Is it faulty motherboard?

I would try disabling the sound on the bios and check if that makes it stable, and maybe reach the company that built it, just to check if they can provide some insights. If it worked originally then it should be fixable by some sort of software update

NeXTcube 12400 Z690M ITX 64GB SN770 6600XT Sugo16 12.5

NeXTserver 9400 H310N ITX 32GB SN350 5500XT Fara R1 12.5

NeXTstation 9900K Z390 ITX 32GB SN750 6800XT Enthoo 12.5

This could give some hints if there's some other drivers involved:

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Also Event Viewer might show some errors for time of freezing.

(whch might be those BSODs/critical system errors with just automatic restart instead of showing error)

But sounds like that driver/software of Asus has some problems.

Though not sure if after installing those automatic driver updates of Windows could mess it by then force installing some crap drivers.

Thank you, but problem still persists :(

I would like some more ideas on how to correct this issue..