Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best BASS Headphones You Can Feel FOR Under £35!!??

LONG TEXT WARNING ... if u dont wanna read then i guess just scroll to bottom where the question is ...

OK SURE ITS probly been asked WHAT ? that many times yes? Well i need a straight answer here

IVE watched LOADS of videos IVE googled Best BAss Headphones For £35

BUT...... What i need a pro to tell me ... I want headphones that will literally i can FEEL <<< shaking my ears

ok well maybe not shaking BUT i can at least feel ok ?

NOW b4 u tell me that i cannot get headphones that i will feel vibrating for £35 well ur wrong beacuse my KITsound £15 headphones you can feel vibrating on your ears AND NO JOKE you can

so why do i want more then ?

BEACUSE I LOVE BASS and i want to feel it more

yes the kitsound i can feel alot actually but you know.... THERE £15 !"!"!"!"!

so surely to hell i can get some decent ones for £35 on amazon RIGHT>>>> if not then well idk how kitsound made £15 ones that you can feel vibrating on your ears if i cant get more vibrating for £35

anyway tho

what i do is ive got a M>A>X of £34.92 lol to spend on amazon...... well if its literally needed i will spend elsewere like ebay

BUT i search amazon for .... Heavy bass headphones OR bass headphones and it comes up with LOADSSSSSSSSS

so how can i tell if they al say bloody ULTRA BASS DRIVEN i mean come on ??

SO THE question I have is

WHAT are the best bass headphones i can buy FROM amazon or ebay or any site { HAS TO BE UK £ Site THo}

FOR £35 Or lower NO HIGHER AT ALL

THAT i can feel the headphones VIBRATING MY EARS IF TURNED TO 100% VOLUME on songs..... THER MUST BE SUM as i said my kitsounds where £15 and you can really feel vibration but even tho its feelable I WANT MORE and i mean £15 headphones TO £35 thats £20 MORE UPGRADE they can do for vibrate drivers xD

so someone help me ???

Cannot help you for the headphones, but you could try in addition to the headphones. Get some bass booster application like realtek control center, you can boost significantly the bases and overal volume and even have different profiles for music, games, movies, if thats all you need, sound quality won't follow but you will definitly feel the vibrations. If you are looking for sound quality at the same time you won't probably find anything with only 35 £ ....

I might have read the last part wrong, but it sounds like you're asking help for you to go deaf.

Gaming Rig/Workstation:

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU  Ryzen 9 3900x(Upping to a 5900x) | CPU Cooler:  EKWB EK-AIO 360 D-RGB | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Seagate EXOS Enterprise 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8 GB Red Devil(Temporary/Getting a 3090)  | Case:  Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG Certified (Black) with Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans 2-Pack+4x Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Reds added | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+Vizio 55" Class 4K UHD Quantum Smartcast Smart TV HDR M-Series M55Q8-H1 | Mouse: Glorious Model D- Matte Black  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom+Doom Eternal Giant Mouse Pad | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

College 2-in-1:
Hati(Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05 81X20002US)

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

I might have read the last part wrong, but it sounds like you're asking help for you to go deaf.

well i dont care about the audio as long as i can feel the bass >:D

14 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

LONG TEXT WARNING ... if u dont wanna read then i guess just scroll to bottom where the question is ...

OK SURE ITS probly been asked WHAT ? that many times yes? Well i need a straight answer here

BUT...... What i need a pro to tell me ... I want headphones that will literally i can FEEL <<< shaking my ears

NOW b4 u tell me that i cannot get headphones that i will feel vibrating for £35 well ur wrong beacuse my KITsound £15 headphones you can feel vibrating on your ears AND NO JOKE you can

so surely to hell i can get some decent ones for £35 on amazon RIGHT>>>> if not then well idk how kitsound made £15 ones that you can feel vibrating on your ears if i cant get more vibrating for £35

anyway tho

what i do is ive got a M>A>X of £34.92 lol to spend on amazon...... well if its literally needed i will spend elsewere like ebay

BUT i search amazon for .... Heavy bass headphones OR bass headphones and it comes up with LOADSSSSSSSSS

WHAT are the best bass headphones i can buy FROM amazon or ebay or any site { HAS TO BE UK £ Site THo}

THAT i can feel the headphones VIBRATING MY EARS IF TURNED TO 100% VOLUME on songs..... THER MUST BE SUM as i said my kitsounds where £15 and you can really feel vibration but even tho its feelable I WANT MORE and i mean £15 headphones TO £35 thats £20 MORE UPGRADE they can do for vibrate drivers xD

so someone help me ???

Well... with that budget your only option is to purchase cheap Chinese headphones....

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

-snip-

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

46 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

anyway tho

so someone help me ???

Wait I found this one.

Edited by Wh0_Am_1
Bad link

9 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

What about hearing what other people are saying in conversations?

Because those sound pressure levels would seriously start to degrade your hearing.

And it wouldn't be any hard to read text, if your text formatting wasn't like webs of spiders under drugs.

17 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Well... with that budget your only option is to purchase cheap Chinese headphones....

Superlux makes darn impressive sounding headphones for that budget.

But they don't have those nothing but bass garbages.

9 minutes ago, EsaT said:

Because those sound pressure levels would seriously start to degrade your hearing.

And it wouldn't be any hard to read text, if your text formatting wasn't like webs of spiders under drugs.

I think these ones from JVC look decent.

10 minutes ago, EsaT said:

The Superlux HD668b have amazing subwoofer bass. It’s exactly what the OP described. BUT they are also treble bazookas. People stuff them with toilet paper to tame down the unruly highs. The headband is a dumb shape too, so you’ll have to bend it. And the earpads suck.

8 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

The Superlux HD668b have amazing subwoofer bass. It’s exactly what the OP described. BUT they are also treble bazookas. People stuff them with toilet paper to tame down the unruly highs. The headband is a dumb shape too, so you’ll have to bend it. And the earpads suck.

Also HD-330 has bass stronger than already bass punchy Beyer DT990, but they're no "nothing but bass" cans like some XB Sonys etc which have bass 15+ dBs over anything else.

11 hours ago, WolfLoverPro said:

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16150

Monoprice Retros, These will shake your head and actually sound much better than anything at this price.  Just wait till they are in stock and purchase them or check other stores Amazon etc.  

Cheers.

Sorry, if you want to FEEL bass than you need a real subwoofer + box.

You could get a cheap rockville amp for like $99 and a 150-200W "car" subwoofer like $30. A little more, but you would feel the bass.

I have went and got some expensive 3W bass-y headphones and a 3W headphone amp on a quest for maximum headphone bass, but its never the same as a "proper" tuned sub woofer. You just HEAR the bass while the headphones shake around on your ears, but there is not much FEEL.

Also if you are planning on listening at very high volumes for a long time; consider using an equalizer to at least turn down the higher frequencies so you dont kill your ears.

There's a monoprice pair of headphones that are really bass heavy, but you literally will not find headphones that will make your head shake Magnets aren't that strong and headphone speakers aren't heavy enough.

If you really want that, go ahead and buy an electric motor, tape an arm to it to make it unstable, and then tape it to your head. Your head will definitely be shaking, and your neck will also be breaking.

TL:DR guy who knows nothing wants to get tinnitus. 

@Max_Settings what was your monoprice bassheadphones again?

EDIT: they're the monoprice retro's, as @Tz000said. https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=16150

- snip-

6 minutes ago, MrDynamicMan said:

If you really want that, go ahead and buy an electric motor, tape an arm to it to make it unstable, and then tape it to your head. Your head will definitely be shaking, and your neck will also be breaking.

You might be onto something...

If you got yourself an electric motor and an industrial ajax shaker (usually used on conveyors, sifting screens etc)  then mount it to your desk chair you'll be good to go.  

http://www.bulkfilling.com/products/renold-ajax-shaker-drives/ajax-shaker-drive/10DF-Ajax-Shaker-Drive

https://www.emotorsdirect.ca/Baldor-CEM3559T?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoeTN7ruv2wIViYbACh0SzQEQEAYYBSABEgJj7PD_BwE

Not sure on ajax pricing but should be able to build it for under $2500...

22 hours ago, Tz000 said:

You might be onto something...

If you got yourself an electric motor and an industrial ajax shaker (usually used on conveyors, sifting screens etc)  then mount it to your desk chair you'll be good to go.  

http://www.bulkfilling.com/products/renold-ajax-shaker-drives/ajax-shaker-drive/10DF-Ajax-Shaker-Drive

https://www.emotorsdirect.ca/Baldor-CEM3559T?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoeTN7ruv2wIViYbACh0SzQEQEAYYBSABEgJj7PD_BwE

Not sure on ajax pricing but should be able to build it for under $2500...

High IQ

- snip-

On 5/29/2018 at 8:15 PM, WolfLoverPro said:

anyway tho

so someone help me ???

I can highly reccomend these headphones https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDRXB450APB-CE7-Xtra-Overhead-Headphones-Multi-colour/dp/B00NBR6GIOI have been using them for about 3 years now, provided you can tune your audio settings right they can give a very good bass line. I don't know if they will provide ear shattering bass lines but you can definitely feel it.

PC:

CPU:  Intel Core i7 10700k (Currently at 4.7Ghz All Cores) | Motherboard: AsRock Z490 Extreme 4  | RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3000MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA | Cooler: Fractal Design Celsius S36 | Case: Phanteks Eclipse P600S  | PSU: Corsair RM850X | Storage: 512GB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD, 1TB WD Blue M.2 SSD | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Peripherals:

Monitors: Acer XV272UP, 2x Acer KG221Q, HTC Vive Headset  | Keyboard: AFXMK0217 | Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 | Sound: Logitech Z313, Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 OHM (Studio) |

Other Inputs:  Saitek X52 Hotas, Steam Controller, XBox One Controller, Valve Index Controllers

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

PC gamer and Hobbyist Electrical Engineer and Full Time Product Engineer