Complete Digium VOIP system - need suggestions

Hi everyone. 

Looking for some help or suggestions. I work in IT for a Farm Insurance company in Langley. We have recently replaced our phone system and have decommissioned our prior Digium-based phone system. Our prior phone system is complete with 2 PBX's and about 60 desk phones and is in perfect working order, however Digium will no longer be actively supporting these models (hence the replacement).

We need to recoup some IT budget so I've listed this system for sale on CL and Kijiji. We haven't had any bites though. I've been keeping an eye on eBay to see what kind of activity is had for VOIP phones and/or PBXs and specifically anything by Digium, but those listings always have 0 bids and don't appear to sell. We've reached out to our partner vendors and contacts but there isn't any interest in reselling this and taking it off our hands. 

Does anyone know of any Phone system resellers we could get in touch with? Or perhaps a Small Business who could use a functioning phone system? Perhaps we could donate to a local non-profit but it is also difficult to determine the ones who could use a phone system or have the technical expertise to get it setup and running.

Would appreciate any tips or leads that we could follow as straight-posting to the classifieds isn't really working. 

Thanks.

I've had experience dealing with Canwest Telephone based on Annacis Island and they know their stuff - perhaps they may provide you with direction as to what you can do with the system?

I don't intend for this to be an advertisement for Canwest; this is meant only to help the original poster.

GW2: Vettexl.9726