Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Is What Happens When I Boot My PC. PLEASE HELP!

So this is what happens when I boot my pc for the first time. I waited 30 mins and it just doesnt boot. what do all the numbers mean? Heres vid: 

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I'm confused...what happened when you boot your pc?

Boot and I'm guessing shuts down and he wants us to look at the boot codes on the motherboard to help him diagnose it?

According to a post on the Asus forum, disconnect your drive and try to boot into the bios?
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?12157-My-fix-for-the-0d-error-code-on-boot-up-(RPG-Rampage-IV-Extreme)-(BIOS-freezes)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Boot and I'm guessing shuts down and he wants us to look at the boot codes on the motherboard to help him diagnose it?

Well, when I came in here the first time it was just a spec list and him being nervous.  o.O 

RTFM and tell us what post code 15 is

My life

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

Read your motherboard's manual and see what POST code 15 means.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Tech News Posting Guidelines // How to use the forum // Join Floatplane! // Floatplane Support Wizard // Join the LTT Official Discord // How To Get Used PC Parts Cheaper Than Ebay or Craigslist // Intel HEDT Discussion //

3 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

-Moved to Troubleshooting-

Read your motherboard's manual and see what POST code 15 means.

it says 0-54 is problem related to memory could not be detected. please reinstall the memory and cpu. if the problem still exists please only install one memery module or try using dirffrent ram.

19 minutes ago, Patrick4325 said:

it says 0-54 is problem related to memory could not be detected. please reinstall the memory and cpu. if the problem still exists please only install one memery module or try using dirffrent ram.

This means your CPU and/or memory are the problem.

First, remove the CPU from the socket and make sure that none of the pins are bent. Then reinstall it.

Second, leave only one stick of RAM in the system.

Then boot your PC.

59 minutes ago, NMS said:

First, remove the CPU from the socket and make sure that none of the pins are bent. Then reinstall it.

Then boot your PC.

Okay when I remove the cpu and cpu cooler do I need to get rid of the thermal paste? Or just keep it on and put it back once checked cpu is okay?

You can keep the thermal paste on you dont have to remove it unless you need to replace it, then proceed to do what those before me instructed.

19 hours ago, NMS said:

Then boot your PC.

what do I do if they are bent/

3 hours ago, Patrick4325 said:

what do I do if they are bent/