Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Slowest internet on LTT

rhyseyness

3186590701.png

Do I win for slowest internet of any forum member?

Not even close. Change the Download speed to 0.0xx, the upload to the same and the ping to quad numbers. Then you'd have my old ISP when it was overcast. :mellow:

Nah, saw worse, also if I'd registered 1 year ago... Had 0.25 Mbps down/0.12 Mbps up with 54 ms of ping. But at least now i've 3033627952.png:D

Not even close. Change the Download speed to 0.0xx, the upload to the same and the ping to quad numbers. Then you'd have my old ISP when it was overcast. :mellow:

Ouch.

Ok, I'll stop feeling sorry for myself now :P

God dammit.

Not the typical response :lol:

But I suppose if you are in this category you might as well compete for the worst.

I'm winning something for once!

3186606505.png

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

As you can see i am the winner: :P

(this is really my speed, there is no other software downloading or anything on the backround)

Click "share this result" then "forum" then post the link it gives you here, its easier and looks better :P

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Nah, saw worse, also if I'd registered 1 year ago... Had 0.25 Mbps down/0.12 Mbps up with 54 ms of ping. But at least now i've 3033627952.png:D

Damnnit euorpe, stop having amazing ISP's

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I'm tempted to download netlimiter just to make my network speed 0.001 Mb/s, but it's too much work :P 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I'm tempted to download netlimiter just to make my network speed 0.001 Mb/s, but it's too much work :P

Imagine how long it would take to complete the test

The Cake is a Lie...

Imagine how long it would take to complete the test

Doesn't work like that. See here.

tl;dr - uses a series of small binaries to see what an appropriate filesize for a ten second test would be.

Doesn't work like that. See here.

tl;dr - uses a series of small binaries to see what an appropriate filesize for a ten second test would be.

Ok didn't know that didn't realize speedtest.net was so advanced

The Cake is a Lie...

At my parents house for Christmas ;

3188509483.png

I can't wait to be back up in Auckand, I can't believe they're paying 120+ a month for ADSL ... ON A CAP, wut. 

#!

Well mine is artificially slow because of my VPN.. without it I get about 50 down, 10 up

Main Machines~ Prometheus - i7 3930k @ 4.5GHz, X79-UD3, HyperX Blu 1600Mhz 24Gb (2x8Gb, 2x4Gb), XFX Double-D 7970, H100i, Military green C70, TX850M, All Corsair SP/AF-120 fans, Samsung 840 Pro 128Gb, 750Gb Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM x2, NZXT Hue accent lights (wouldn't reccommend, they don't stick well). Laptop~ Asus X202E touch notebook- 500Gb 5400RPM 7mm HDD, 4Gb RAM-not upgradeable, 1.8GHz i3, HD4000

3186590701.png

Do I win for slowest internet of any forum member?

Just no... My friends get below 1mb/s. I'll get one of them to take a pic