AI Suite 3 doesn't work anymore (Again)

TSORT_Zeus
Go to solution Solved by TARS,

Beta software from Asus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9knyunem6p7m49v/AI_SuiteIII_20180213.zip?dl=0

Provided by Asus a couple weeks ago

And give this thread a read:

Ai.png.f8aa8cda6f13350868cac6a47a8ba301.pngSo probably as you can all see i'm a Spanish Speaker. But basically this is the problem that i am having since a long update of Windows:

Says: Error in server execution, ProgID:"aaHM.acpiHmData2"

Classic. I stopped using it a long time ago

Intel i5-6600K, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Asus MAXIMUS VIII Gene, 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, GTX 1080 EVGA FTW, Thermaltake Core v21, Seasonic M12II 850W

always happens after windows update. my aura sync app stops working to. i just reinstalled a 1 year old copy of windows 10 and tries every version of the asus apps until it worked. just do everything in bios and dont botheer using it. it took me days to get aura working again but eventually it worked with the original app that came with my motherboard. everytime i update app to newest version everything breaks. its trial and error. if its not a neccesity then just leave it. windows 10 and asus software just dont play  nice together. i only kept going because my thermaltake riing fans our connected to addressable header on motherboard and it was annoying to have them all out of sync. good luck

Thanks for the help!!. Now its to late test all, but as soon as i get it working or at least try all the things i will re-comment this