Finally...

Dr3nz4r

I got my HTC One today, because i needed a smartphone.. it was not possible to live any day longer with my old Sony Ericson W710i... i needed something better..

What do you guys recomend me to install?

I already  got:

WhatsApp

PowerAmp

Roccat PowerGrid

SwiftKey

I ahve also updates the Sense and Andriod version to the lastest available.

Greetz

PS: Thank you @LinusTech for helping me to decide for a smartphone. I loved your critism about the One, but It still sounded great to me :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I got my HTC One today, because i needed a smartphone.. it was not possible to live any day longer with my old Sony Ericson W710i... i needed something better..

What do you guys recomend me to install?

I already  got:

WhatsApp

PowerAmp

Roccat PowerGrid

SwiftKey

I ahve also updates the Sense and Andriod version to the lastest available.

Greetz

PS: Thank you @LinusTech for helping me to decide for a smartphone. I loved your critism about the One, but It still sounded great to me :)

Depending on whether or not you like HTC sense, a new launcher could be a nice idea. I'd then get all my social networking stuff done, browsers and bookmarks, a few games for when I have to kill time. That's about it really. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

join the club of awesomeness!!!!

also, turn of blinkfeed and use your favorite RSS feed app, i didnt find it useless as there are better options out there and the fact that its always on wastes battery (if you even use RSS feeds)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

join the club of awesomeness!!!!

also, turn of blinkfeed and use your favorite RSS feed app, i didnt find it useless as there are better options out there and the fact that its always on wastes battery (if you even use RSS feeds)

I myself like blinkfeed quite alot..i switched from an Phone probably made in 1943..so i ahve like no clue what RSS is.. also i ahve no idea what kinds of apps there are.. i've jsut downlaoded those, Linus recomended..

Depending on whether or not you like HTC sense, a new launcher could be a nice idea. I'd then get all my social networking stuff done, browsers and bookmarks, a few games for when I have to kill time. That's about it really. 

I do like Sense.. More then the old classy UI I had on my old phone.. you know where you had to navigate with BUTTONS :o so I'm quite happy with that one..

Can you recomend me some free games?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I myself like blinkfeed quite alot..i switched from an Phone probably made in 1943..so i ahve like no clue what RSS is.. also i ahve no idea what kinds of apps there are.. i've jsut downlaoded those, Linus recomended..

I do like Sense.. More then the old classy UI I had on my old phone.. you know where you had to navigate with BUTTONS :o so I'm quite happy with that one..

Can you recomend me some free games?

All of the angry birds series. Other than that, I have no clue. I'm getting an android phone on the 29th. Haven't had one since my sony ericsson xperia x10 from 2 years ago. We're kind of in the same boat :P Gonna get the LG G2 hopefully 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Games: ShadowGun: Deadzone, Dead Trigger 2, Simpsons: tapped out, Hill Climb Racing, Angry Birds: Star Wars, Minion Rush, Sonic Dash, Deadly Bullet, Temple Run 2

Apps: Google Chrome, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, YouTube, Tapatalk (for forum browsing), Shazam(So you can identify music), Snapchat (if your friends have it), Steam (if you use steam), Battlelog(If you play Battlefield 3/4), Paypal (if you use Paypal), NVISION (tech news, awesome interface), UTorrent (if you feel like downloading torrents in your spare time), MX Player (If you want to watch videos in nearly any format with full hardware acceleration), PicsArt (for detailed photo editing), AndChat (if you use IRC), Soundcloud (if you're fine with streaming music, and love electronic/hiphop/house/dance/independent artists, you can follow channels like EDM.com and get new music everyday, all for free)

Just a tip when it comes to the Sense People app: When adding contacts, make it a Google contact, then you can link the contact with their facebook profile (there will be a chain button at the top of their contact so you can link) for caller ID and shizzle. Making it a google contact also means it will be backed up to the google servers and your google account.

Swiftkey also isn't needed, I personally love the Sense 5 keyboard more than any other third-party one. But that's your choice.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x