The laptop you CAN'T buy - LG Ultra PC

It's kind of bizarre that they would have it exclusive to their country....

It's like if Huawei or that other Chinese company only sold their products in China.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

The Newegg link doesn't take you to a LG Gram, just the Newegg mainpage.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

wait what?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

27 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It's like if Huawei or that other Chinese company only sold their products in China.

There are specific skus that only sell to specific countries

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

My stepmom has one of those cats. They are so different from other cats. 

What do they run, like $2,000?

I just came here in hopes that someone created some memes of Linus in underwear. Oh well, I'll come again tomorrow.

wow this video just took a big turn, "See that right there, Mack Weldon". 

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

Apparently Dennis isn't the only one that likes to strip now.

Tho I don't think he ever took his pants off tho.

Edit: Watermelon, yummy :D

Same spec laptop from asus https://www.asus.com/Laptops/FX570/

Got base model for 700 eur and love it using it for more than a month.

GPU and CPU sits around 80C when gaming and isn't that loud compared to other gaming laptops

i5-8250u GTX 1050

Some companies do use low throttle points in order to reduce the noise levels and potentially improve battery life by getting the device to run at a lower wattage while advertising a higher end CPU.

Dell does this on some of their 2 in 1's, for example, on the venue series, they set the thermal throttle point at 65C, though with a hex edit to some of the CMOS data, you can increase it to 95C which the device will not get close to because of the TDP limit.

Some feed back on this vid.

When I saw you reaching for your belt... oh is he really going .... OH ok yep just dropped trow on the vid.  Not the kind of professional approach I have come to expect from LTT.  In hind site it really plays like someone just dared you to do it 3 min before you rolled the start of the vid.

On the positive side,  I really enjoy the over-the-shoulder-come-along-on-the-adventure style the majority of the video is shot in.   I feel much more engaged with the video as if I'm with you as you do the review and discover the product. IMHO these types of videos flow better and feel less forced than the scripted reach-for-the-belt-teleprompter and silly skits (bake the "cake" dell vid).

if you want another hard to find laptop try the ASUS Q535UD BI7T11 I could only buy it from my local best buy where I live. it has the following items in it; Intel® Core™ i7 8550U Processor, Windows 10 Home, 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory, 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit UHD (3840x2160) with 
With IPS Technology, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB DDR4, Hard Drives: 2TB 5400RPM SATA HDD, Solid State Drives: 256GB SATA3 SSD
Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC) IR Camera Integrated 802.11 AC, Built-in Bluetooth V4.1, I/O 1 x Microphone-in/Headphone-out jack 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) 1 x HDMI1 x Thunderbolt port, Audio Built-in Harman Kardon Stereo 1.6 W Speakers And Microphone, Battery 3 Cells 5 Whrs Polymer Battery, Dimensions 14.33 x 9.69 x 0.83 inch (WxDxH), Weight 4.63 lbs with Battery. I think you should a video on it sometime it a great laptop.

6 hours ago, Darknightmedia said:

if you want another hard to find laptop try the ASUS Q535UD BI7T11 I could only buy it from my local best buy where I live. it has the following items in it; Intel® Core™ i7 8550U Processor, Windows 10 Home, 16 GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Onboard Memory, 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit UHD (3840x2160) with 
With IPS Technology, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB DDR4, Hard Drives: 2TB 5400RPM SATA HDD, Solid State Drives: 256GB SATA3 SSD
Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC) IR Camera Integrated 802.11 AC, Built-in Bluetooth V4.1, I/O 1 x Microphone-in/Headphone-out jack 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) 1 x HDMI1 x Thunderbolt port, Audio Built-in Harman Kardon Stereo 1.6 W Speakers And Microphone, Battery 3 Cells 5 Whrs Polymer Battery, Dimensions 14.33 x 9.69 x 0.83 inch (WxDxH), Weight 4.63 lbs with Battery. I think you should a video on it sometime it a great laptop.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 , with 2GB DDR4

Only problem

14 hours ago, schmism said:

Not the kind of professional approach I have come to expect from LTT.

...Last week LTT introduced a new host in a DUMPSTER.

...The same Dumpster Linus was in in this video now that I think about it...

...Is the Dumpster now a set? o___________o

1. Like the sponsor message.

2. The storage capacity of SSD is fine, but too small for harddisk.

3. The price is equivalent to US$1500... No, Thanks. MacBook Pro please.

On 5/15/2018 at 8:55 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

This is nothing new. Samsung has special edition Samsung S line phones from time to time, exclusive to Korea as well. 

Edited by Bouzoo

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

This is nothing new. Samsung has special edition Samsungs from time to time, exclusive to Korea as well. 

There was a chance the LG laptop might be good though...