GTA V FPS drops when there a huge smoke!

So  i have MSI 1060 6gb gaming x plus graphics card and when i play gta online i dont get any fps drops unless there a dust for example when u drift on grass/desert my fps drops from 80 - 90 to 40 - 50 i had that problem like a 4 month ago and it just gone but now it came back again please help !

My PC

i7 7700

MSI 1060 6gb gaming x plus

16 gb ram ddr4 3000hmz

My game setting is 

All ultra but the grass is on low 

Lower particle settings and see what happens. My framerates drop when I'm amid a lot of smoke or dust but I think particle settings should help it.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Just now, TheSLSAMG said:

Lower particle settings and see what happens. My framerates drop when I'm amid a lot of smoke or dust but I think particle settings should help it.

Okey i will try chaining them now 

4 minutes ago, TheSLSAMG said:

Okey that helped thank you a lot i dont know how i dident spot that option before 

2 minutes ago, PASHKA said:

So  i have MSI 1060 6gb gaming x plus graphics card and when i play gta online i dont get any fps drops unless there a dust for example when u drift on grass/desert my fps drops from 80 - 90 to 40 - 50 i had that problem like a 4 month ago and it just gone but now it came back again please help !

My PC

i7 7700

MSI 1060 6gb gaming x plus

16 gb ram ddr4 3000hmz

My game setting is 

All ultra but the grass is on low 

Your computer is tracking and animating all of those dust particles, and considering how poorly that game is optimized a 1060 even the 6GB model is simply not up to the challenge of playing high settings on that game, even the 1080 has very noticeable fps drops.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

29 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Your computer is tracking and animating all of those dust particles, and considering how poorly that game is optimized a 1060 even the 6GB model is simply not up to the challenge of playing high settings on that game, even the 1080 has very noticeable fps drops.

I had the particle setting on Ultra and i turend it down to high and it fixed the issue now when there a huge smoke i dont get any fps drops