Looking for AP-11-031073-02-A circuit by Phillips help

Ridska

I'm looking for a circuit that has the code

AP-11-031073-02-A  by Phillips , it for my coffee machine, It's been on the fritz for a while now and I can't seem to find this IC that has the code HA110053.

Thank you in advance for the help.

(⌐■_■) 

1 hour ago, Ridska said:

I'm looking for a circuit that has the code

AP-11-031073-02-A  by Phillips , it for my coffee machine, It's been on the fritz for a while now and I can't seem to find this IC that has the code HA110053.

Thank you in advance for the help.

The service manuals for these senseo style coffeemakers do not contain diagrams of the electronics. The electronic board is treated as a "black box" that is swapped as a whole should it be necessary. There should only be 1 IC in such machines, which is the main microcontroller, a custom job for the machine, not much serviceable about it.

25 minutes ago, Unimportant said:

The service manuals for these senseo style coffeemakers do not contain diagrams of the electronics. The electronic board is treated as a "black box" that is swapped as a whole should it be necessary. There should only be 1 IC in such machines, which is the main microcontroller, a custom job for the machine, not much serviceable about it.

Contact d Philip's customer service, The guy said that he is moving my question and demands upwords to a " more experienced " colleague. 

Now just waiting for a reply.

(⌐■_■) 

• 10 months later...

My HD7686 broke down too. The relay will not hold when On-button is pressed. If the heater is disconnected then the relay to the heater will hold..

15526452160938228780026951392300.jpg

• 3 years later...
On 4/30/2018 at 11:36 AM, Ridska said:

Contact d Philip's customer service, The guy said that he is moving my question and demands upwords to a " more experienced " colleague. 

Now just waiting for a reply.

Did you ever get a reply?