Help with my Gtx1050 ti?

Hello everyone! I recently bought a Pc with a gtx 1050 TI and an i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30Ghz with 8 GB of Ram, and it's a 64bit pc. My issue is that my FPS isn't that great, I'm getting like 130FPS on CSGO and like 100 on Fortnite, but this gpu should be able to kill these games in terms of FPS right? I got all the latest drivers but I don't know why the FPS isn't higher, or maybe my CPU is limiting the GPU but who knows, if anyone has some help, I'd be happy :)

The 1050TI isn't as powerful as you might think IMO. You're getting good FPS on Fortnite and CS:GO as it is.

Also, the i3 might be a contributor, but I'm not sure enough to tell you. Try keeping Task Manager open in a separate window to see if the CPU is maxed out while the 1050TI is not. That's a pretty good sign of a bottleneck.

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Your CPU is limiting performance.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Those fps look pretty normal. Try using something like 3DMark to see how your GPU compares with others.

As far as FPS goes, 100 is great in any game.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

25 minutes ago, BlennDy said:

Hello everyone! I recently bought a Pc with a gtx 1050 TI and an i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30Ghz with 8 GB of Ram, and it's a 64bit pc. My issue is that my FPS isn't that great, I'm getting like 130FPS on CSGO and like 100 on Fortnite, but this gpu should be able to kill these games in terms of FPS right? I got all the latest drivers but I don't know why the FPS isn't higher, or maybe my CPU is limiting the GPU but who knows, if anyone has some help, I'd be happy :)

CPU bottleneck

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the CPU at fault. Depending on your budget I'd say at least try to get a cheap used i5 3570 or an i7 3770, 2 Cores aren't enough these days for gaming.