Windows ram diagnostic test werid results

Hey so I recently build my pc 2700x with the ASUS Crosshair hero 7 X470 motherboard and when I run Windows memory test it shows it found an error only when my cpu is overclocked with 39.25gzh at 1.168 volts which I know is stable because it passed all stress tests with 1.158 volts. My memory is using xmp of 3200 with cas 14. When I run the test with my processor running stock but the memory overclocked no issue found during the test. When I run stress test on my whole system including the ram there doesn’t seem to be any issue with memory. Should I just ignore the issue found by windows memory test?

If RAM fails when the CPU is overclocked, then it's not stable. Especially not at 39.25Ghz

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

20 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

If RAM fails when the CPU is overclocked, then it's not stable. Especially not at 39.25Ghz

Ok I didn’t know that. So even though my computer might not freeze or blue screen at 1.168 volts the memory is affected by any amount of instability in my processor and that’s why it fails when Overclocking?

2 minutes ago, Technomancer__ said:

@xxMrTimelessxxi must be 3.925ghz it cant be 39.25

Correct it’s 3.925ghz. I just ran the windows memeory  diagnostics  And it didn’t find any memeory issues when I went from 1.168 volts to 1.186

5 minutes ago, xxMrTimelessxx said:

Correct it’s 3.925ghz. I just ran the windows memeory  diagnostics  And it didn’t find any memeory issues when I went from 1.168 volts to 1.186

damm thats fast. what memory do you have? whats rated for in the box and at what voltage?

23 minutes ago, Technomancer__ said:

damm thats fast. what memory do you have? whats rated for in the box and at what voltage?

F4-3200C14Q-32GFX is the memory I have and my cpu is a 2700x ryzen. I overclocked all cores to 3.9 at 1.186 volts and now my memeory should be stable to. I’m super happy temps are as high as 72c with prime95 and realbench running at the same time

1 hour ago, xxMrTimelessxx said:

F4-3200C14Q-32GFX is the memory I have and my cpu is a 2700x ryzen. I overclocked all cores to 3.9 at 1.186 volts and now my memeory should be stable to. I’m super happy temps are as high as 72c with prime95 and realbench running at the same time

you are lucky they are rated for 3200 mhz and you managed to pull around 4000 with lower voltage

3 hours ago, Technomancer__ said:

you are lucky they are rated for 3200 mhz and you managed to pull around 4000 with lower voltage

No my ram is clocked at 3200 I was Overclocking my 2700x to 3.925 with 1.186 volts my issue was I was having my processor at that 3.925ghz at 1.16250 thinking it was stable but windows memeory test showed there was an error detected but when I clocked my cpu to 1.186 it passes all stress tests too but also windows memeory checker doesn’t show an error