How mant times have you unsubscribed from Newegg emails?

So once again today I unsubscribed from Newegg promo emails, and thought I've done it before a few times. As it turns out I have, many, many times. This is ridiculous. I've never once signed up and always uncheck the box to sign up for them. 

Anyone else have this problem? And how many times have you unsubbed? I have 7 times so far

Screenshot_20180425-135128_Gmail.jpg

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

3 minutes ago, Donny_Chen said:

Yuuuuuup,  I just put them on my block/spam list tbh! 

Thought about that, but I do still want order related emails 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

6 minutes ago, General Winter said:

i actually look at their sales, occasionally they have something worthwhile

Reddit does a really good job of posting the best ones and skipping the "1060 for only the low low price of $400" for me. Although I get some people like the emails, they annoy me to no end and the unsubscribe button apparently only works for a limited time

1 minute ago, Ginger_ said:

Reddit does a really good job of posting the best ones and skipping the "1060 for only the low low price of $400" for me. Although I get some people like the emails, they annoy me to no end and the unsubscribe button apparently only works for a limited time

i am not found of reddit and its quite unreliable for the most part (and the pcmr subreddit in particular was so rude to put it lightly, it persuaded me never to use reddit again outside some small specific subreddits)

i can keep going on a tangent and make a better argument, but i don't want to go off topic and say it is much easier and more enjoyable for me to catalog through newegg than hope someone else will cherry pick it for me

The only time I wind up getting Newegg emails is when I'm not paying attention when placing an order and fail to uncheck the box for receiving promotional emails. 

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Hi Ginger,

I'm sorry for the issues you're having with our e mails. When time permits please send us a private message with your account information so I can take a look further into this for you. 

Thank you,
Louis [Newegg Support]