Fortnite crashes in SLI with surround enabled

I recently built a surround setup using three pg279q monitors and powered by 1080 ti sli however whenever I play a unreal engine title such as fortnite, both gpus get pinned to 100% I get terrible performance and the game crashes after 5-10 minutes. Disabling SLI is not an option because each 1080 TI only has 2 display port outputs so I can't power all three monitors without also disabling surround which defeats the purpose of this setup. I have tried disabling SLI through nvidia inspector however that along with changing the rendering mode does absolutely nothing, I have also reinstalled my drivers multiple times. 

3 minutes ago, red773 said:

Just get a display port hub for one GPU, or an HDMI->DP adapter.

Or return the GPUs and get one with 3 display port outputs?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Just get a display port hub for one GPU, or an HDMI->DP adapter.

Or return the GPUs and get one with 3 display port outputs?

The monitors are 165hz gsync, they can't be run off of a hub. I already have both my cards watercooled, not looking to go through a hardware swap, is there no software work around to force unreal engine 4 to bypass SLI?

6 minutes ago, red773 said:

The monitors are 165hz gsync, they can't be run off of a hub. I already have both my cards watercooled, not looking to go through a hardware swap, is there no software work around to force unreal engine 4 to bypass SLI?

Maybe contact them about it, if you use a hub you can probably just have 2 displays be on that one port, with the 3rd display on your other display port. 1440p 120hz is going to use a bit less bandwidth as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gofanco-DisplayPort-Transport-Eyefinity-Compatible/dp/B0722QJ9FS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523163460&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=displayport+mst+hub&psc=1

Suppose this is just another reason not to bother with SLI or Crossfire.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

You used to be able to do this with Nvidia Inspector - just launch, go into the game profile, and then change these bits in the SLI section -

Disable SLI (Explicitly set through NVAPI): 0x00000001
Number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode: 0x00000001 SLI_GPU_COUNT_ONE
NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_ONE
NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode on DirectX 10: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_DX10_ONE
NVIDIA predefined SLI mode: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_FORCE_SINGLE
NVIDIA predefined SLI mode on DirectX 10: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_DX10_FORCE_SINGLE

idk

11 hours ago, Droidbot said:

You used to be able to do this with Nvidia Inspector - just launch, go into the game profile, and then change these bits in the SLI section -

Disable SLI (Explicitly set through NVAPI): 0x00000001
Number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode: 0x00000001 SLI_GPU_COUNT_ONE
NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_ONE
NVIDIA predefined number of GPUs to use on SLI rendering mode on DirectX 10: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_GPU_COUNT_DX10_ONE
NVIDIA predefined SLI mode: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_FORCE_SINGLE
NVIDIA predefined SLI mode on DirectX 10: 0x00000001 SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_DX10_FORCE_SINGLE

I tried that but as you can see Fortnite still pins all four cards at 100% with the performance equal to or less than a single card. https://imgur.com/a/ExYhF