PC Per & HWC Collaborative Giveaway

LinusTech

YooHoooooo......!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

I know I'm not gonna win and even if I do, since I live in Quebec the damn thing will be invalidated anyways.

That said, whoever wins, will need to buy an LGA 1150 motherboard. Not the best idea in the world to give away a CPU but not the other main component that same CPU goes into.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great colabs...! and awesome giveaways!! keep it up guys!!! 

I love giveaways :) i hope i can win this time. Never won one before. :)

Really nice of the people to give these prizes away. How will the winner be announced?

He says over twitter @LinusTech on his vid

Damn it Linus....I've been trolled "Only US & Canada......no I'm just joking" My response 'Ahh ma gawd....ohhhh >_>'

Subscribed 3x & Commenting 3x.. This giveaway is quite surreal I'm really astonished that you guys aren't giving a full system...ish

But that would meen the user would only need to spend about 300$ to finish the build.

and now i have a google+ crappy account.

i am disappointed in you linus for tricking us.

the man in black

YAY! Please let it be me, badly need a gaming rig now, 9500gt ain't cutting it :/

niceeeeeeeeee

CPU : AMD Phenom II x4 955BE | RAM : 8GB | MB : MSI NF725GB-P43 | GPU : Sapphire HD 7790 Dual X OC | Case : Thermaltake V4 BE | HD : 1TB WD | Raidmax RX-735AP 735W

But that would meen the user would only need to spend about 300$ to finish the build.

True but I'm not the best person who knows or understands the price fluctuations with pc products all the time but I think you'd need more.

A case, central processor unit , and graphics card are the main priority of most pc builds. A pre-done water-cooler is sorta not necessary however its optional.

Who'ever is chosen to be the so called "winner" of this giveaway will need a power supply with compatible c-states for haswell processors, a hard drive (recommended), monitor, ram,and peripherals. I'd say you could get away with near enough $300 dollars but you'd probably cheap out on something.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

There's not much to say other than watch the videos, subscribe to all, leave comments on all, and you'll have a chance to win this great prize pack courtesy of Caselabs, Dazmode.com, NCIX.com, PC Per, and Koolance

Caselabs S5 case with CPU liquid cooling kit

Radeon R9 290 with Koolance water block

Intel Core i5 4670K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_WrD2p5SE

Epic Giveaway!!!

Great Giveaway!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Love giveaways :) And this one is pretty epic with all the awesome prizes.

Good luck everyone. Best of luck to me :)

NZXT Lexa S - Asus M5A97 R2.0 - AMD FX 8150 @ 4.2 Ghz - Corsair H70 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133 Mhz 16 GBAsus GTX 970 4GB - Corsair CX 600 - Benq XL2420t - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - WD Live 3TB - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard - Razer Ouroboros Mouse - Steelseries QcK Sk Gaming Edition :wub: 

Good luck, everyone!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Best giveaway for the holiday season :)

Cheers!

Soon you're going to have to subscribe to 5 different channels for a giveaway! How fantastic!

PSU AX850 Processor 3930k @ 4.2  Motherboard Asus x79 Sabertooth Ram Gskill Ripjaw Z 32gb 2133Mhz GPU EVGA GTX 780 reference HDD 128gb Samsung 840 Pro Monitor Asus pb278q Case 800d Cooler H100i Audio Interface Mbox mini Monitors JBL LSR305's

Sweet, that GPU alone would be awesome, you guys rock.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide