Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VDDP vs CLDO_VDDP, need help reaching c14

Since the new AGESA VDDP is now CLDO_VDDP as I understand it. When trying to find information on VDDP it is often addressed as what is now the CLDO_VDDP voltage, my question is what does VDDP do? In AMD's post it is hard to tell whether they are referring to VDDP or CLDO_VDDP it seems as though they are using VDDP as shorthand for CLDO_VDDP and using them interchangeably or do they do the same thing? Idk I'm confused. I only ask because my kit is stuck at c15 and I'm looking for more things to try to get it lower. It makes it passed 50% HCI memtest, sometimes to 100%, and then fails so it seems close. Things that didn't help are 1.4 vdimm, 1.2soc, messing with timings, procodt, gdm, 2t.
Thank you =)
Memory kit is f43200c14 32gvk - https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33001479/F4-3200C14D-32GVK-2.png.html1
Timings in RTC are

3200mhz 1T geardown disabled
15 tCL
15 trcdwr
15 trcdrd
15 trp
34 tras
48 trc
6 trrds
8 ttrdl
39 tfaw
0 tfawdlr
0 tfawslr
4 twtrs
12 twtrl
20 twr
0 trcpage
6 trdrdscl
6 twrwrscl
312 trfc
195,000 trfc ns
14 tcwl
12 trtp
7 trdwr
3 twrrd
1 twrwrsc
7 twrwrsd
7 twrwrdd
1 trdrdsc
5 trdrdsd
5 trdrddd
8 tcke

Had some issues like this in haswel, it solved itself when the FSB went from 99.8Mhz to 100.2Mhz when i intalled 8 modules. Im assuming the motherboard increased the voltage a tiny bit to keep the 8 modules from crashing, and the FSB gave an extra headroom for this to happen.

Never payed too much atention since the difference is too small for me to care. But, give it a shot, it may solve your problem too.

Does anyone know when cpu and soc current capability should be used?