CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

On 4/7/2018 at 8:10 AM, wkdpaul said:

The secret sections :

Hide contents

tempFileForShare_2018-04-06-20-05-39_crop_720x1183.thumb.jpg.29c77363c722facd5ea9db7fe298267b.jpg

welp, so much for the top secret subforum...:P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

22 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I forgot the other ones 

There really isn't a real criteria other than be liked by the current staff while being capable of the duty, let's be honest here, this is the main point you should have in mind, having a good image to all present in here.

I did severely decrease my presence these past two months due to being upset over failing to make it to the past selections, I have no issue being open about it, this is one of the best forums there is and I have spent quite the lot of great time in here nonetheless I did feel my energies drained out by not managing my way on it.

I have been online no less than 10 hours daily for more than a year in here, as I have no issue browsing it during my job/work period, browsing news, watching videos, reading tutorials and articles and always debating with other users aiming for the best advising, I suppose without further reinforcement keeping it up was unsustainable sooner or later.

Best advice out of this experience I can share is to not turn it into a real goal for you, you can try your hardest and most likely you'll just fail it, better just use the forum normally and hope by chance they'll invite you eventually if you're here long enough.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

24 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think it was either @Windspeed36 or @Whaler_99 who posted requirements for a new moderator must be:

• at least 3000 posts 
  • 18 years old and above 
  • must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently 

I forgot the other ones 

at least 3000 posts 

woops

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

28 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

And who is your favorite? It'd better be me.

Joint favourite good enuff? :D

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

34 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

And who is your favorite? It'd better be me.

y...yes master.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

37 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

you should start shading more. gets pretty zen after a while too ?

Meh.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

55 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I forgot the other ones 

It's more than that ... having a "warning-free" history is also a must, though, having a 0pt warning (we call those "verbal warnings") won't stop you to become a mod.

The most important factor IMO, is being helpful, and having a "consistent" behavior : there are quite a few members on here that are helpful and quite nice publicly, but are quite aggressive, condescending and dismissive when contacted through PM, yet don't have any warnings.

Thankfully we don't need warnings to keep track of these instances ;

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.7a6553490d3b7e24ed444d157599a7a0.PNG

BTW, don't worry, I removed that after taking this screenshot :D

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Which reminds me, no one has dragged my second favorite mod into this forum yet, @GoodBytes

Second favorite? SECOND???!! SE... COND!!!!!

Oh please....Ahem.....

Nooooooooo one'sssss slick as GoodBytes
No one's quick as GoodBytes
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as GoodBytes
For there's no man in town half as manly
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any forum community member,
And they'll tell you whose team they prefer to be on

LTT Forum users:
No one's been like GoodBytes
A king pin like GoodBytes

wkdpaul:
No one's got a swell cleft in his chin like GoodBytes

GoodBytes:
As a specimen, yes, I'm intimidating!

LTT Forum users:
My what a guy, that GoodBytes!
Give five "hurrahs!"
Give twelve "hip-hips!"

GoodBytes:
GoodBytes is the best
And the rest is all drips

Chorus with everyone:
Nooooo onnnne fights like GoodBytes
Douses lights like GoodBytes

GoodBytes:
In a wrestling match nobody bites like GoodBytes!
For there's no one as burly and brawny
As you see I've got biceps to spare

Chorus:
My what a moderator,
GoodBytes!

4 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

<snip>

So in short you're a Nokia?

31 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

It's more than that ... having a "warning-free" history is also a must, though, having a 0pt warning (we call those "verbal warnings") won't stop you to become a mod.

The most important factor IMO, is being helpful, and having a "consistent" behavior : there are quite a few members on here that are helpful and quite nice publicly, but are quite aggressive, condescending and dismissive when contacted through PM, yet don't have any warnings.

Reveal hidden contents

Really?

So my warning points I got like 3 years ago for posting in the wrong section and making 1 troll post are keeping me from being a mod?

EDIT: make that 4 years ago

*image removed*

Edited by wkdpaul

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

3 minutes ago, spwath said:

Really?

So my warning points I got like 3 years ago for posting in the wrong section and making 1 troll post are keeping me from being a mod?

EDIT: make that 4 years ago

>Discussing warning points openly

Banned.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

6 minutes ago, spwath said:

*snip*

It's a consensus thing, if everyone (mods and admins) agrees to look past simple warnings like this, then you should be ok.

Though, FYI, we're not supposed to talk about specific moderation (like specific warnings, locked threads, PM sent or received, etc...). ;)

Edited by wkdpaul

29 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wait so me spamming one word over and over again in a spoiler prevents me from being a mod, ever?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

1 hour ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

And who is your favorite?.

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

His favorite I think is @wkdpaul because he called him a bitch in a report xD

9 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Second favorite? SECOND???!! SE... COND!!!!!

Oh please

You gentleman have just activated my trap card!

Image result for yu gi oh card face down

My first favorite is

Spoiler

EVERYONE ELSE :ph34r:

/s

I did enjoy your Gaston ripped off lyrics though!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, JDE said:

Wait so me spamming one word over and over again in a spoiler prevents me from being a mod, ever?

Oh course not, it's only the fact that we (mods) all secretly hate you ... haven't come to a consensus :D

2 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Oh course not, it's only the fact that we (mods) all secretly hate you ... haven't come to a consensus :D

I wonder if I can complain this in the group PM expre... PC Guy Express hotline!

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

7 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

It's a consensus thing, if everyone (mods and admins) agrees to look past simple warnings like this, then you should be ok.

Though, FYI, we're not supposed to talk about specific moderation (like specific warnings, locked threads, PM sent or received, etc...). ;)

Ah, ok.

Oh, woops, I only think about that in terms of current moderation decisions.

Didn't think about it for moderation decisions from 4 years ago (wow, I have been on here for a long time).

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

15 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

Wait, a majority or all?

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

1 hour ago, wkdpaul said:

Hide contents

So, basically what you're saying is that I'm the perfect candidate.

Cool.

/s

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

15 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

You gentleman have just activated my trap card!

I’ll nominate you for the next moderator primaries... if that’s even possible 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

26 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

mine probably reads "abuses report function" or "nutso" ,_,

lol i only report once in a while yet I sometimes feel it's too often :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!