I'm not at liberty to discuss

ErykYT3
1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

that's the inferior perhaps

the original is the good one

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

On 10/1/2019 at 8:36 PM, Energycore said:

Actually, I got a Demon Great Machete

Yeah, a year and a half later, the joke has sailed. And I ain't getting back on that ship. Mostly because am cat meow.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

16 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Bildresultat för my eyes

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

HMMMMMM

somethings wrong here...

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

3 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

you're goddamn right

Isn't that Tvwazhere's line?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

3 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

Isn't that Tvwazhere's line?

You're goddamn right.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, Spotty said:

You're goddamn right.

See previous answer.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Excuse me sir, this is a Christian forum

you're goddamn right

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

Spoiler

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

no swearing on my christian minecraft server 

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

God damning people is a very Christian thing.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

3 minutes ago, FezBoy said:

God damning people is a very Christian thing.

Whoa, I was not expecting anyone to know what that could(?) mean, but most people just use it to swear.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Uhm... 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam porttitor ipsum ante, ac facilisis libero interdum laoreet. Proin non condimentum lacus. Curabitur nisl quam, blandit vitae eros et, vestibulum suscipit nisl. Aliquam lacus urna, consequat euismod porta sed, tempus a leo. Pellentesque tempor varius justo. Fusce semper purus nec neque congue, at mollis dui ultricies. Nunc odio enim, aliquam non diam vitae, euismod sollicitudin ante. Praesent ultricies elit ligula, vitae sollicitudin ligula aliquet eu. Morbi feugiat interdum dolor eget volutpat. Aliquam erat volutpat. In quis justo tellus. Suspendisse sit amet nisl nec lectus fringilla finibus nec quis ex. Ut molestie dui a consectetur cursus.

Aliquam a nibh sed diam pellentesque sollicitudin sed id magna. Fusce sed faucibus mauris. Praesent egestas fermentum ex, ac facilisis lorem ornare vitae. Nam ut semper velit. Curabitur vitae arcu malesuada, pellentesque sem et, scelerisque sem. Sed malesuada libero ac eros volutpat, id molestie lacus commodo. Aliquam feugiat libero turpis, quis sodales sem fermentum sed. Pellentesque a odio et magna facilisis tempor. Vestibulum ut odio volutpat, rhoncus nisl at, commodo metus. Donec ultricies erat at scelerisque vestibulum. Suspendisse rhoncus commodo nunc, non interdum lectus interdum non. Vestibulum neque ante, tincidunt nec interdum sed, ultricies ut tellus. Donec interdum lacus ex, at egestas turpis sagittis ac. Nullam ut lectus tristique, semper nulla ac, imperdiet sem. Etiam venenatis mi non sodales malesuada. Duis et eros sed velit imperdiet lacinia id luctus purus. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm... 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam porttitor ipsum ante, ac facilisis libero interdum laoreet. Proin non condimentum lacus. Curabitur nisl quam, blandit vitae eros et, vestibulum suscipit nisl. Aliquam lacus urna, consequat euismod porta sed, tempus a leo. Pellentesque tempor varius justo. Fusce semper purus nec neque congue, at mollis dui ultricies. Nunc odio enim, aliquam non diam vitae, euismod sollicitudin ante. Praesent ultricies elit ligula, vitae sollicitudin ligula aliquet eu. Morbi feugiat interdum dolor eget volutpat. Aliquam erat volutpat. In quis justo tellus. Suspendisse sit amet nisl nec lectus fringilla finibus nec quis ex. Ut molestie dui a consectetur cursus.

Aliquam a nibh sed diam pellentesque sollicitudin sed id magna. Fusce sed faucibus mauris. Praesent egestas fermentum ex, ac facilisis lorem ornare vitae. Nam ut semper velit. Curabitur vitae arcu malesuada, pellentesque sem et, scelerisque sem. Sed malesuada libero ac eros volutpat, id molestie lacus commodo. Aliquam feugiat libero turpis, quis sodales sem fermentum sed. Pellentesque a odio et magna facilisis tempor. Vestibulum ut odio volutpat, rhoncus nisl at, commodo metus. Donec ultricies erat at scelerisque vestibulum. Suspendisse rhoncus commodo nunc, non interdum lectus interdum non. Vestibulum neque ante, tincidunt nec interdum sed, ultricies ut tellus. Donec interdum lacus ex, at egestas turpis sagittis ac. Nullam ut lectus tristique, semper nulla ac, imperdiet sem. Etiam venenatis mi non sodales malesuada. Duis et eros sed velit imperdiet lacinia id luctus purus. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam porttitor vel quis felis, ac facilisis libero interdum laoreet. Proin non condimentum lacus. Than Curabitur nisl, blandit vitae eros et, the porch suscipit nisl. Headlines pot, photography Performance gate but, by the time the refrigerator. At various nutrition therapy. Fusce semper purus nec neque congue, at mollis dui ultricies. For now hated, they made no diam vitae, Performance for visiting my site. Present gravida cursus Nulla porta ligula, vitae, posuere donec aliquet eu. Eu sometimes need smart soccer weekend. Gluten. In just one region. Suspendisse sit amet nisl fringilla the ends of the, nor any one of or any other bed. Dui television as a main course. The latest sed nibh pellentesque but it is great. Clinical and taste funny. Law enforcement warm-up of the present, ac facilisis lorem ornare of life. For, as it always wishes to have. Curabitur vitae arcu malesuada Pellentesque vestibulum et at, chocolate salad. Sed malesuada libero ac malesuada congue volutpat dui, id molestie lacus commodo. The latest eu free film, but any members of warm salad. Sed singles and a large antioxidants time. Manufacturing and hatred weekend, Zen players but, please fears. Ultricies but until the chocolate manufacturing. Stress CNN convenience now, they sometimes graduated sometimes not. The porch and let no man, tincidunt nec interdum sed, ultricies to the region. Unfortunately, sometimes a lake from, at egestas turpis sagittis ac. Nullam ut lectus tristique, There's always the ac, imperdiet salad. I do not even sterilized members libero. Duis velit imperdiet convallis id of mourning, but the pure and the United States.

thank you google translate

"I do not even sterilized members"

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:
Spoiler

Uhm... 

I put that through google translate. . .

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

5 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm... 

Yes, I agree with you 100%.

Won’t visit often..

11 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Uhm... 

Couldn't have said it better myself..

But a few things to add,

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum luctus dictum risus, eget sollicitudin lectus porta eu. Aenean cursus venenatis faucibus. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Mauris commodo interdum dapibus. Praesent sem risus, bibendum non luctus id, lobortis vitae nulla. Quisque dapibus dolor et ligula aliquam, eget commodo turpis venenatis. Fusce id dui sit amet sem porttitor vestibulum.

Also,

Maecenas ut massa molestie, euismod enim sit amet, ultricies lectus. Donec efficitur, ipsum a pulvinar dignissim, arcu tellus fringilla nulla, in aliquet tortor purus at leo. Curabitur rutrum accumsan erat, at sodales diam laoreet id. Sed ac neque nec dui accumsan faucibus et sit amet nunc. Vestibulum nec metus elit. Integer diam mauris, ultrices id mi at, pulvinar dictum metus. Morbi ac tellus orci. Praesent quis turpis congue, tempor turpis a, efficitur dui. Donec vestibulum sem nec feugiat faucibus. Curabitur quis lacus id quam vehicula pellentesque. Nunc sed sem at purus lobortis cursus imperdiet id dui. Integer orci nunc, porttitor ac finibus in, gravida ut est.

1 minute ago, ErykYT3 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself..

I could.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, ErykYT3 said:

I dare you mortal.

Why? You ain't around to hear it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

6 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

You never could prove that to me with the language that's allowed to abound here.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!