script to put search term in box, then collect data return

MeDownYou

So I'm looking for a way to put in radio codes into radio locator.com and collect a return of phone numbers and addresses automate the process collection, so i don't have to type in the box and then move over to an excel sheet to enter in the data. I'm really just looking to generate a table with my input (which I currently have in an excel list) and output of phone numbers and Addresses listed. 

I have this list of radio station ID's

and want to pull phone #'s and Addresses off of this site https://radio-locator.com/
So basically generate the blank next 2 columns of data in this excel sheet

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Do you know any programming and lo9king for tips or for someone to just make it for you?

For the first I would suggest python and the module robobrowser https://github.com/jmcarp/robobrowser

To the latter, i can maybe find time but work takes up a lot of my time.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

If I were to do this I'd use PowerShell as it can interact with .NET objects which Excel and Internet Explorer both are (I assume Edge is also but haven't tried using PowerShell with Edge). JavaScript can also do this but I would only use that if I don't know any other suitable alternatives. There are more options if you add normal languages into the mix.

There is some website testing automation software that I'm pretty sure can be used to do this or at least gather the info for you. I's called Selenium Webdriver and it's free but I haven't used it myself so I can't say how easy it is to do.

1 hour ago, fringie said:

If I were to do this I'd use PowerShell as it can interact with .NET objects which Excel and Internet Explorer both are (I assume Edge is also but haven't tried using PowerShell with Edge). JavaScript can also do this but I would only use that if I don't know any other suitable alternatives. There are more options if you add normal languages into the mix.

There is some website testing automation software that I'm pretty sure can be used to do this or at least gather the info for you. I's called Selenium Webdriver and it's free but I haven't used it myself so I can't say how easy it is to do.

Selenium requires loading a browser (or a headless one) and seeing as the form doesn't require JavaScript to post it's going to much much slower.

3 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

Selenium requires loading a browser (or a headless one) and seeing as the form doesn't require JavaScript to post it's going to much much slower.

Ah, that's a shame. PowerShell would be my go to then for sure. Maybe throw in a basic C# console app to manage the PowerShell scripts so you reliably run multiple instances of the script to speed it up.

12 hours ago, MeDownYou said:

Yeah apparently there is a quert limit baked into the site too :/

if you/re using python I made a script you can use to pull free proxies from websites and test that they work

https://github.com/vorticalbox/ProxyScraper