evga 1080 ti sc2 hybrid DEAD pump

Hello, today i powered up my pc to find that my gpu was immediately thermal throttling, not yet full sure of what the issue was i made sure there were no background tasks, then i took apart my radiator and cleaned 1 months worth of dust out of it. I was hoping that the problem was just the radiator, but nope. My pump had died. So i was wondering if it is covered by warranty and if i could get a replacement part or maintenance from evga. I have the standard 3 year warranty that comes with all evga graphics cards. thank you for reading this and i hope you have a fantastic day.xD

It's certainly covered by their warranty. Just register the card and file a support ticket on their site.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

100% covered, get on with EVGA

@MageTank

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

I took a dremel to my shroud AFTER tombstoning a capacitor on the backside of my board. Was completely honest with EVGA over the phone, they took it back no problem. They even emailed me a pre-paid shipping label, so it didn't cost me a dime. Just give them a call or an email, let them know what the story is, and I am certain they will take care of you. Even if you go out of your way to destroy their product, as long as you are up front with them, they tend to put in a great deal of effort to help out.

Not every company would willingly give you a GPU that has an $850 MSRP after breaking it in that fashion, lol.

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Wow, i didnt their could be such a great warranty, lol. Thank you everyone for taking you time respond and for all the great feed back.