Stuck in checkdisk and automatic repair

SirDarknight

Suddenly got stuck in scanning-repairing and automatic repair loop.

It's an SSD. Windows suddenly prompted that I should restart my PC to complete the disk repair, I did it like an idiot and now I can't boot. 
It doesn't even boot to safe mode, I even disabled Automatic Repair from cmd but it just gave me "Your PC couldn't start properly" error.
I also tried "chkntfs /x c:" to disable the disk check but didn't work either.

I don't have any previous recovery image or anything.

Kindly see the attachment

PC Builders Forum.MP4

i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz

Asrock Z77 Extreme4 

16GB DDR3 Corsair Ballistix RGB

Zotac 1070 Amp Extreme

1TB Western Digital

128GB ADATA SU800

630W Thermaltake Smart SE

hi,

Just one thing to say about Windows automatic restore. It sucks and 99% of the time doesnt work. I would recommend you to check the health of the SSD with a linux live cd or something like that. While you at it, you can then also pull some important data from your disk to backup. When SSD is healthy just reinstall Windows. You can ofcours try to fix it and i will gladly help but its probably a waste of your time.

When you really want to fix it, can you give some extra information? Do you get a blue screen? what does blue screen say? Did Windows install any updates recently? How old is the SSD? Did you have poweroutage recently which might have damaged the SSD?

Edit: Another thing you can try is to make a bootable W10 USB and maybe the PC will boot when its plugged in. This sometimes happens when MBR is damaged. ISO download tool can be found here : https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209