How to advertise with LMG?

KirbyTech

I have a company that I would like to advertise to the LMG viewers, I can not find a single email address that they reply to for such inquires. Suggestions on how to contact them professionally? I think the LMG viewers would benefit from my service quite a bit both those with 1 system to those who work at IT companies. 

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/contact/

sales@linusmediagroup.com would probably work 

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

LinusTechTips@gmail.com prehaps

Im not sure what this signature thing is but it could use some RG

The person you need to talk to is @CPotter

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

23 minutes ago, KirbyTech said:

I have a company that I would like to advertise to the LMG viewers, I can not find a single email address that they reply to for such inquires. Suggestions on how to contact them professionally? I think the LMG viewers would benefit from my service quite a bit both those with 1 system to those who work at IT companies. 

You caught my attention, what is it that you do? :)

13 minutes ago, CrippledROBOT said:

He has a boat, must be something successful aha!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

10 hours ago, IAcKI said:

Just looked at OP's website! Actually a pretty cool idea! -- <removed>

Edited by SansVarnic

10 hours ago, CrippledROBOT said:

Just looked at OP's website! Actually a pretty cool idea! -- <removed>

Actually looks a real good idea that is executed very well. Couldn't see any use for myself, but would be a very good for use at schools.

Edited by SansVarnic

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

24 minutes ago, IAcKI said:

Actually looks a real good idea that is executed very well. Couldn't see any use for myself, but would be a very good for use at schools.

seems like it wouldnt be for anyone with just 1 computer Though. its Cool not much better then a decent spreadsheet Saved on a company server. But at that price per month and slightly better then that option it could make a lot of sense to streamline it a bit. 

1 minute ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

seems like it wouldnt be for anyone with just 1 computer Though. its Cool not much better then a decent spreadsheet Saved on a company server. But at that price per month and slightly better then that option it could make a lot of sense to streamline it a bit. 

In the OP he said it would benefit people with 1 PC and was just stating I couldn't see a use case aha.
I actually look after alot of assets in my job and when I go on holiday because Excel sheets vary quite alot stuff can go missing and people honestly cant be arsed to used the spread sheet. I reckon with something like this instead of losing £400 worth of equipment it would be much less. Totally different use case for me though as I look after gas monitors and testers.

See my Build here!

13 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

The reason I said it would be good for those with 1 computer is that many here will expand beyond that as well as software licenses are on there too. I know Steam is a big software 'repo' of sorts but there are tons of other things I/we pay for and keeping track of those in a safe place that is off site is great.

9 minutes ago, IAcKI said:

In the OP he said it would benefit people with 1 PC and was just stating I couldn't see a use case aha.
I actually look after alot of assets in my job and when I go on holiday because Excel sheets vary quite alot stuff can go missing and people honestly cant be arsed to used the spread sheet. I reckon with something like this instead of losing £400 worth of equipment it would be much less. Totally different use case for me though as I look after gas monitors and testers.

You see one of the exact points behind this site, to save companies money on lost assets. There are a bunch of other reasons too but that list is long and would take me forever to type up correctly. 

46 minutes ago, IAcKI said:

Haha that boat is not that expensive costs maybe $5k a year for the one in my profile pic. The others cost way more lol The money for the boats don't come from the site linked it comes from my MSP.

1 hour ago, DocSwag said:

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/contact/

sales@linusmediagroup.com would probably work 

I have tried that email, twice granted the first time was accidentally from my personal email but the second was my business email.

10 minutes ago, KirbyTech said:

I have tried that email, twice granted the first time was accidentally from my personal email but the second was my business email.

Patience is gold. Linus gets 100 emails per day. Sales email probably just as many, maybe even more. Just sorting spam from funny ones to actual good ones takes time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Patience is gold. Linus gets 100 emails per day. Sales email probably just as many, maybe even more. Just sorting spam from funny ones to actual good ones takes time.

The second email only got sent because I realized that the first one was from my personal email. It was sent maybe 5 minutes after the first. As for waiting, I sent those emails back on January 8th So would have expected an email by now or at least something acknowledgement. 

1 hour ago, KirbyTech said:

The second email only got sent because I realized that the first one was from my personal email. It was sent maybe 5 minutes after the first. As for waiting, I sent those emails back on January 8th So would have expected an email by now or at least something acknowledgement. 

Hey! Please send it again. It might have gotten missed with CES prep that week. I'll take a look later today.

40 minutes ago, CPotter said:

Hey! Please send it again. It might have gotten missed with CES prep that week. I'll take a look later today.

Sent one over, look forward to hearing back and hopefully doing business with you.

14 hours ago, CrippledROBOT said:

Kirby... maybe he sells vacuums?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

7 hours ago, Tsuki said:

Kirby... maybe he sells vacuums?

I wish that was my company, way more profit currently than what I am making.