Scam or can be real?

Hi!

I was looking at ebay and found this 750ti (link below). The used 2 GB models goes around 80-100$ in my country. I dont really trust this product listing, but the seller looks okay to me. What is your opinion?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTX750Ti-GDDR5-2GB-128Bit-PCI-Express-2-0-Video-Graphics-Card-HDMI-For-NVIDIA/332571476355?hash=item4d6ece0183:g:~qcAAOSwVvlal7sI

This is a 750 Ti we're talking about here. 80-100 is WAY overpriced for a card that old. Granted it's a good one, but it's not good enough for recent games.

/my opinion.

3 minutes ago, menyus420 said:

Hi!

I was looking at ebay and found this 750ti (link below). The used 2 GB models goes around 80-100$ in my country. I dont really trust this product listing, but the seller looks okay to me. What is your opinion?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTX750Ti-GDDR5-2GB-128Bit-PCI-Express-2-0-Video-Graphics-Card-HDMI-For-NVIDIA/332571476355?hash=item4d6ece0183:g:~qcAAOSwVvlal7sI

Based on Reviews it seems legit and 98.7% Positive Feedback but you wont be able to do Gaming on that card its way too old....

Just now, CUDA_Cores said:

These cards are fake:

Damn.... These Scammer's.... Selling 550Ti in name of 750Ti

7 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

These cards are fake:

This makes sense, so its probably lomethhing similar. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, NMS said:

This is a 750 Ti we're talking about here. 80-100 is WAY overpriced for a card that old. Granted it's a good one, but it's not good enough for recent games.

/my opinion.

Yeah, i know. But GPU market is a mess right now, even in the used market. Like i can find GTX 770 for ~130$, and the 750ti is about 80-100, like wtf?

5 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

ebays monwy back guguantee is really good so OP could just buy this card and get his money back, then have a free GTX 550 ti. 

To flash the card back to a 550 ti, you have to buy a kit to reflash the card back to a real 550 ti with a retail bios:

After paying for the parts to flash the card back + the refund you get from ebay, the card will cost around $10 USD. 

A 550 ti is good for DOTA and rocket league, but nothing AAA within the past 5 years. 

Same goes for CPU even Linus got Scammed on E-Bay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEGN5rV2JY