How to clean a Corsair AIO ?

Hello I have a question ?

How do I clean my Corsair H80I GT ?

Thank you ! :)

AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core / Evga 1070ti ftw 2 8 gb/ MSI B450 tomawack / Stock cooler/ G.SKILL 16gb 3000mhz RGB / 860 evo 500 GB /  XL2411 144HZ  / Western digital blue 1 TB 7200 RPM/ Corsair 760T (white) |Window 10 pro

Only thing you can really expect to clean is the radiator. They are meant to be used for a few years then tossed.

11 minutes ago, brubru1998 said:

just vacuum it or use a can of air on it

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

If it's 5 years or older i would just ditch it. You can maybe hack together a custom loop with it but i wouldn't open it, refill it and close it again.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

But be careful with a vacuum as it creates static electricity,i'd recommend a can of air.

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

If it's 5 years or older i would just ditch it. You can maybe hack together a custom loop with it but i wouldn't open it, refill it and close it again.

He have 3 years now

AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core / Evga 1070ti ftw 2 8 gb/ MSI B450 tomawack / Stock cooler/ G.SKILL 16gb 3000mhz RGB / 860 evo 500 GB /  XL2411 144HZ  / Western digital blue 1 TB 7200 RPM/ Corsair 760T (white) |Window 10 pro

Just now, Blademaster91 said:

But be careful with a vacuum as it creates static electricity,i'd recommend a can of air.

okok, it is possible to clean with water ?

2 minutes ago, brubru1998 said:

He have 3 years now

In that case, just give it a nice wash and you should be fine.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

28 minutes ago, SeanAngelo said:

just vacuum it or use a can of air on it

Vacuum's generate static. Static kills components. 

3 minutes ago, AngryBeaver said:

Vacuum's generate static. Static kills components. 

uh.... it doesn't if you're not using the brush it comes with.

and its only a radiator... i doubt it'll "stop" working if it gets static on it.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Just now, SeanAngelo said:

uh.... it doesn't if you're not using the brush it comes with.

and its only a radiator... i doubt it'll "stop" working if it gets static on it.

Unless he is doing it while still in his case. Also the static is generated by all of the small particles that are rubbing again the vacumm (like the nozzle) when it is being used. It has nothing to do with the brush.

3 hours ago, brubru1998 said:

Cleaning a Corsair AIO is really easy.  There is no maintenance for the fluid inside, so no flushing it out or adding new fluids.  You would just need to remove the cooler from the case, and use a can of compressed air or an electric air duster to blow any dust out of the fins.  Take care not to touch the fins as they bend very easily.  When you go to install the cooler, just use 90% isopropyl alcohol to clean the original thermal paste off of the CPU and cooling plate, and replace it with your favorite aftermarket paste.  The pump should last at least 5 years, which is the warranty length.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 3/5/2018 at 3:35 PM, samcool55 said:

Not really worth even trying to do that,Aio use aluminum rads and the barbs on the rad will take a few adapters to use standard water cooling fittings.The price of the adapters you can almost buy a cheapo copper rad that will out cool the aluminum one.