MOD 24 a full 24 hours - With Linus and Luke Video in here

Muffinmaddness

So after like 3 years of trying, I've finally gotten around to uploading the complete MOD 24 Nvidia Event that happened on the release of the GTX 980, I recorded it directly from twitch

no copyright is intended but I wanted to let people see it if you missed it. -  LOVE BS MODS!!!

Linus and Luke host for nearish 18-19 hours, it was a really fun watch IMO. 

All sound / video problems are what happened on stream.

Also part one is fully uploaded its 11 and half hours long , im uploading part 2 now that will be 6 hours long, and then in around 6 hours i'll upload the last part that is 6 1/2 hours long, 

ALL PARTS NOW UPLOADED 

i had to use a free trial software to split the file as all the ones that did not leave a watermark would crash ( the original file is just under 200gb ) so had to split it and convert it because youtube wouldnt let me upload it , I tried a long time ago uploading in 10 minute chunks but gave up as it was just taking so long. 

Anyway sorry for the watermark but its that or nothing, hope you all enjoy it 

PS just for clarity the stream does start off with all the event windows but after 10-15 mins it's JUST the Mod 24 view -- I messed up recording the first part =/ 
@LinusTech  @rodrosenberg

Part 2 

Part 3

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Thanks for the upload but why didnt you use something like Hitfilm, Resolve or Shotcut to cut the video? I havent had any issues with them crashing with big files. Theyre all free and do the same thing you've done with Filmora without the water mark as well.

If you still have the non watermark original I can split it up for you in premiere

Just now, emosun said:

If you still have the non watermark original I can split it up for you in premiere

I do but the problem would be the time it would take to upload it to you, it would take me nearly a week =( 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

25 minutes ago, Mutoh said:

Thanks for the upload but why didnt you use something like Hitfilm, Resolve or Shotcut to cut the video? I havent had any issues with them crashing with big files. Theyre all free and do the same thing you've done with Filmora without the water mark as well.

....fine i'll try again
Iv never done any editing or anything like that, I tried 6 different programs all would crash, it would get to 50-60% then just freeze, dont know why =(  i'll try it again at the weekend ...but yeah in the meantime,... this is what you've got.. so if you dont want the watermarked version,. then feel free to wait.. but like it said I believe Im the only one with the full stream and it's taken me this long to try and split it and upload it...so I wouldn't hold your breath.

EDIT - trying shotcut now =) 

Edit 2 -  @Mutoh
Resolve - crashed
shotcut - no idea just said failed stright away

Hitfilm - File not supported 

-_-

Specs 

1 minute ago, Muffinmaddness said:

I do but the problem would be the time it would take to upload it to you, it would take me nearly a week =( 

mail it to me on an old hard drive. lol As funny as it sounds I have had people mail me huge projects by just sending them via the post in a hard drive. And or , you can put it into a multi archive winrar file system and just upload chunks at a time.

But yeah I get what you mean , might not hurt to try premiere yourself. You can get an old version like cs4 real cheap and that'll handle the file just fine.

19 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

....fine i'll try again
Iv never done any editing or anything like that, I tried 6 different programs all would crash, it would get to 50-60% then just freeze, dont know why =(  i'll try it again at the weekend ...but yeah in the meantime,... this is what you've got.. so if you dont want the watermarked version,. then feel free to wait.. but like it said I believe Im the only one with the full stream and it's taken me this long to try and split it and upload it...so I wouldn't hold your breath.

EDIT - trying shotcut now =) 

How are you exporting your video files? What export settings do you use? I generally use the H.264 codec and export to mp4 and it works like butter. 

22 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

Resolve - crashed

-_-

Resolve 14.3 or resolve 12? resolve 12 crashed a lot for me too, but 14 is very stable

Are you just trying to export the file without changing any of the export settings? 

9 minutes ago, Almostbauws said:

Resolve 14.3 or resolve 12? resolve 12 crashed a lot for me too, but 14 is very stable

resolve 14.3 

11 minutes ago, Mutoh said:

How are you exporting your video files? What export settings do you use? I generally use the H.264 codec and export to mp4 and it works like butter. 

the file is MKV, and i tried  H.264, AVI,Mpeg,MP4, But im not 100% ..(or even 0.01%) sure what im doing tbh, i'll give it another go 

@Mutoh  just tried again and its working...so fingers crossed

EDIT 2 - nope scratch that doesn't do anything....just sits at 0% 

TBH I really don't care, its to much hassle now to mess around with it.... so either watch it or don't... I'm not wasting more hours trying to get it to work, so take it or leave it

Specs 

3 minutes ago, Muffinmaddness said:

resolve 14.3 

the file is MKV, and i tried  H.264, AVI,Mpeg,MP4, But im not 100% ..(or even 0.01%) sure what im doing tbh, i'll give it another go 

The resolve default export settings give you a 20 gig file for 5 min video, maybe that is why it crashed for you. When exporting use custom settings, like 5000kb/s 1080p h264. Also turn frame reordering off.

27:40 ~ Passive agressive linus versus Mr. Cameraman.

40:30 ~ Luke plugs LTT forums, ayee.

41:00 ~ Luke and Linus's favorite gaming moments. 

55:45 ~ Linus and Luke wear the same underwear.

59:00 ~ Linus and Luke start discussing their most disappointing build moments.

1:05:30 ~ (re)introduction discussing what the stream is, and explaining the "clue" system.

1:10:00 ~ Progress checkup. (Linus attacks modders with microphones)

1:12:30 ~ Cool little discussion about the tools modders use.

I don't know who shot this, but the fact that Linus is just as passive aggressive with them too is hilarious... At "28:00" he goes "don't worry cameraman, I will wait for you I won't jump ahead again -- I'm not a terrible person." or something along those lines lol...

Btw, I know the rest of the comments are about uploading/changing the video... but I wanted to say thanks. This is cool, I've never seen it before.  Thanks for being committed to get this up!

Just now, dronebynsa said:

I don't know who shot this, but the fact that Linus is just as passive aggressive with them too is hilarious... At "28:00" he goes "don't worry cameraman, I will wait for you I won't jump ahead again -- I'm not a terrible person." or something along those lines lol...

Btw, I know the rest of the comments are about uploading/changing the video... but I wanted to say thanks. This is cool, I've never seen it before.  Thanks for being committed to get this up!

Seriously dude...you are welcome , thank you =) 

Specs 

1 hour ago, rodrosenberg said:

So freaking cool! Thanks dude now I just need to find the timestamp where Bob grabs the mic from Linus and talks with his respirator still on! 

Hey dude, you're more than welcome =) 

Specs 

Part 2 Now Up 

Specs 

All Parts now available....

Specs