Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

'68 dodge dart pls?

568-Dart-51-copy.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

'68 dodge dart pls?

Ah yes, the good dodge dart. Not the front wheel drive abomination that dodge made it into now.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

90HP? But that's Renault Clio territory *vomits* 

Well the 1.0 Ecoboost falls in there also and those are good fun

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Ah yes, the good dodge dart. Not the front wheel drive abomination that dodge made it into now.

I have a car fund from my grandparents for me when I get my license, I may ask my grandparents if I can buy a 68 dart with it.

I have a feeling my grandpa will be down with it, but my grandma won't be.

:(

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

The Volvo S80 V8. (2008-2010)

4.4L Naturally Aspirated 8-Cly @ ~311BHP (Tuned & Turbo'd ones get up to 600BHP)

Magnetic suspension with 930W sound system.

volvo-S80-2009_Image-01-1024.jpg

Yes. Still one of the safest cars in the world.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Mazda Miata with an LS swap. If only I had the money to swap mine.

why swap the nice rotary from the RX-7?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Here's some late night entertainment^^ (In my time zone)

road kill!

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Well the 1.0 Ecoboost falls in there also and those are good fun

The Ecoboost is such a nice engine. It is so small and so cute. And a 3 cylinder. Probably high rev as well. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

road kill!

Before roadkill^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The Ecoboost is such a nice engine. It is so small and so cute. And a 3 cylinder. Probably high rev as well. 

there's a reason it's engine of the year

osu! profile

The Volvo S80 V8. (2008-2010)

4.4L Naturally Aspirated 8-Cly @ ~311BHP (Tuned & Turbo'd ones get up to 600BHP)

Magnetic suspension with 930W sound system.

I really like Volvo's despite being labelled as "Old fart's cars". I think the newer Volvo's are really pretty, especially the V40. They look so much better than others such as VW's and Audi's. Their interiors are also really really nice. Classy but modern.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

o hai dar Creepers

My favorite engine sound is a Mercedes V8 kicking down. It's beautiful.

o hai dar Creepers

My favorite engine sound is a Mercedes V8 kicking down. It's beautiful.

i have a friend with a straight piped e55 amg. The sound is godly

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

there's a reason it's engine of the year

If it had a tiny turbo i think it would be complete. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I really like Volvo's despite being labeled as "Old fart's cars". I think the newer Volvo's are really pretty, especially the V40. They look so much better than others such as VW's and Audi's. Their interiors are also really really nice. Classy but modern.

That's why a V8 volvo is exciting.

And you can drive off a cliff and be fine. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

If it had a tiny turbo i think it would be complete. 

well it has a turbo so it's therefore complete :P

osu! profile

I know what you mean, such a good colour combination. Speaking of good colour combinations, the Brabham BT45. The best looking F1 car in my opinion and the Martini colours really set it off.

15bf7ed7f4325bdca719a108dbd472e7.jpg

Martini, Gulf, all lovely color combos.

Old Lotus F1 car's were gorgeous too

lotus-f1.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Martini, Gulf, all lovely color combos.

Old Lotus F1 car's were gorgeous too

Yeah, it's a damn shame liveries aren't what they used to be. There are some expetions like this years Williams F1 and the Mercedes A-Class from the BTCC 

IMG_9463-e1396379373105.jpg

Yellow and Black is also a lovely combination when done right.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

'68 dodge dart pls?

-snip-

I have a 73 dodge dart 4 door in storage,but it is current over 300 miles away,and undrivable.

| I7 2600@4.2Ghz | Corsair A70 w/H100 fans | 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz | MSI Z77A G45 Gaming | Corsair TX650 | XFX R9 380 | 2x 120GB Samsung 840 SSD in RAID 0 | 2x Seagate 500GB in RAID 0 | 750GB Seagate | 500GB WDHDD + 500GB WD USB HDD | Sound Blaster Recon | Antec Sonta Case | HP LP2480zx @1920x1200 | Acer H243H @1920x1080 | BenQ EW2440

2010_Skoda_Fabia_S2000_-_Flickr_-_exford

Here's some love for modern rally cars :D

osu! profile

2010_Skoda_Fabia_S2000_-_Flickr_-_exford

Here's some love for modern rally cars :D

I shall join you, because rallying is epic

2013-03-05_Geneva_Motor_Show_7961.JPG

wrc2006solbergcyprushc2.jpg

well it has a turbo so it's therefore complete :P

I believe it is turbo'd.

I don't think the 3 cyl does have a turbo.