Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

I would be jumping with joy if that happened to me (And i had a 67 impala)  :lol:

Eh I think I would be too if I wasn't currently dealing with a ton of other car projects.

though... this would be an excellent opportunity to see if that v12 i've been holding onto will actually fit in my impala... hmmmmm

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Saw someone last week who had put a sleigh/sled on their car. Along with some glitter around the roof of the car.

Having the balls to runaway from the cops if the time comes.

I've been in cars running away from the cops for hooning. Almost more fun than the hooning itself

Do I want to know?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Do I want to know?

Being flashed for doing 80+ in a 20 isn't a ticket we were willing to take. (In the Prelude)

So we took it up to top speed on the highway (145 MPH), dived down some country roads and put it in the garage and ran in the house (friends' car and a different friend's garage / house)

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Being flashed for doing 80+ in a 20 isn't a ticket we were willing to take. (In the Prelude)

So we took it up to top speed on the highway (145 MPH), dived down some country roads and put it in the garage and ran in the house (friends' car and a different friend's garage / house)

Didn't they have your plate number

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

lfL0UvH.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Didn't they have your plate number

Nope, they were to our side, flashed the lights, as soon as they flashed the lights we stomped on the gas, also had a darkened license plate cover

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

ITT: Someone admits to breaking the law to an extent that threatens their life and the lives of others around them, and are celebrated for this fact.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

ITT: Someone admits to breaking the law to an extent that threatens their life and the lives of others around them, and are celebrated for this fact.

Nobody is celebrating..

Its jackasses like that that make the rest of us look bad.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Nobody is celebrating..

Its jackasses like that that make the rest of us look bad.

Not really saying it was a great feat. Just saying it happened.

We have fun with cars, we take them to their limits, we go fast, we go drifting. We know that we can die at any time because of the stupid shit we do. Our families know this. It doesn't bother us. We have all realized that someday we will die because of this type of stupid shit. We're willing to accept this, it's part of our daily lives

We have fun with cars, we take them to their limits, we go fast, we go drifting. We know that we can die at any time because of the stupid shit we do. Our families know this. It doesn't bother us. We have all realized that someday we will die because of this type of stupid shit. We're willing to accept this, it's part of our daily lives

Don't care

Keep it off public roads

Don't care

Keep it off public roads

So nobody here freaks out when footage of street drifting is on the internet, but when people run from the cops it's a bad thing. Makes sense.

That's great for you, but no one else on the road is "okay" with you ruining their lives you selfish prick.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

That's great for you, but no one else on the road is "okay" with you ruining their lives you selfish prick.

Alright, I'll continue with my fun times even though we were fine the entire time and were the only ones out. It was at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday night. If we ever would have seen another car other than the cop we would have slowed down

So nobody here freaks out when footage of street drifting is on the internet, but when people run from the cops it's a bad thing. Makes sense.

I'm not freaking out about it. I've just been ignoring it thus far because its posted so often.

Running from the cops however. Is too idiotic to ignore.

Alright, I'll continue with my fun times even though we were fine the entire time and were the only ones out. It was at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday night. If we ever would have seen another car other than the cop we would have slowed down

I don't care, it's still mind blowingly stupid and reckless. You think no one will care if you crash, but I have seen first hand the impact someone throwing their life away has on their family.

I don't care, it's still mind blowingly stupid and reckless. You think no one will care if you crash, but I have seen first hand the impact someone throwing their life away has on their family.

I realize the effects my actions can cause to those that I love. But it doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing what I love most in life, going fast, drifting, rallying on back roads. It's one of the few reasons I'm ever happy. This is the type of stuff that cheers me up. This is the type of stuff that gets me through depression. Honestly, this is the type of stuff that has kept me from attempting a few times

I realize the effects my actions can cause to those that I love. But it doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing what I love most in life, going fast, drifting, rallying on back roads. It's one of the few reasons I'm ever happy. This is the type of stuff that cheers me up. This is the type of stuff that gets me through depression. Honestly, this is the type of stuff that has kept me from attempting a few times

Sigh.. It doesn't just affect those you love if you "hoon" around on public roads. if you plow into a family car then they aren't going to think "Its ok. He knows its bad"

And if you're dealing with depression. get professional help

Sigh.. It doesn't just affect those you love if you "hoon" around on public roads. if you plow into a family car then they aren't going to think "Its ok. He knows its bad"

And if you're dealing with depression. get professional help

I've tried. Many times. Nothing other than hooning and alcohol help. Obviously not at the same time

I don't know what it is about this. But I need it

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5330874369.html

Miata :D

Miata :D

you call that a MIATA? that ABOMINATION is the creation of a retarded fish on shrooms.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I don't know what it is about this. But I need it

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5330874369.html

Actually going to have to agree with you on that.

And besides. Starlets are pretty fun to drive

00f0f_j5njojm5eNn_600x450.jpg

Mostly because they are rear wheel drive

Can confirm: a few of these have landed in Toronto, the below was spotted Downtown. @MEC-777

12362848_10207700172456021_3762246512390

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB