Lan game with WiFi Hotspot ???

I am planing on making a multiplayer game for me and my friends to play when we go on a trip with our school.

My only problem is that it must be multiplayer , and i know only how to make multiplayer with Unity and UNet .... but UNet doesn't support Bluetooth , only WiFi.

!!! Important part down here : !!!

So my question is :

Can my friend and I play a Lan game , he is a client (player), i am a host (and a player) -- and also host of the Hotspot while on the same device.

When i make a WiFfi Hotspot , i can't connect to any other wifi and/or cellular network. But does me hosting the hotspot count as me also being connected to it , and will two of us be able to connect to the same game room ???

Thank you for reading :)

From what I understand is you're "tethering" with 2 devices: one device that creates the 'hotspot' and a second device that connects to it and both play the game? That should work!

Just now, Belgiangurista said:

From what I understand is you're "tethering" with 2 devices: one device that creates the 'hotspot' and a second device that connects to it and both play the game? That should work!

Ok , thank you for the answer ..... i can bring you results in 3 months if you want , that's when i am going to try this xD .. but still , thank you :)