Best compact micro atx cases

Go to solution Solved by katoptrys,

The NZXT 400i might be good for a mATX build. It has a built in fan and RGB controller, as far as I'm aware. Plus the case seems good enough on its own

I was wondering if anyone could recommend some compact micro atx cases. I like glass, lighting and all those kind of things so id rather it not be plain. Help is very much appreciated!

Im not sure what this signature thing is but it could use some RG

The NZXT 400i might be good for a mATX build. It has a built in fan and RGB controller, as far as I'm aware. Plus the case seems good enough on its own

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

1 minute ago, katoptrys said:

Thats quite the stunning case i think ill go with it, thank you.

11 hours ago, Orochimario said:

Thats quite the stunning case i think ill go with it, thank you.

Just so you are aware, the lighting is proprietary to NZXT CAM software, and it cannot be used with any other first party software to synchronize lighting effects. The fan controller will function with standard fans. Other than those two asterisks, there's very little compromise to the case!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Just so you are aware, the lighting is proprietary to NZXT CAM software, and it cannot be used with any other first party software to synchronize lighting effects. The fan controller will function with standard fans. Other than those two asterisks, there's very little compromise to the case!

ah thanks for telling me!

I use the Corsair Air 240 case. It’s best of both worlds, compact (as it’s a cube) but still fairly roomy. I painted the interior white to better show my lights, and I run a dual slot 1080ti with great temps. Highly recommend. (However I do not recommend running 3 3.5” HDD)