LTX 2018 Announcement!

CPotter
On 3/3/2018 at 8:16 AM, Crispy_Duck_404 said:

I would buy the £500 ticket and go to meet Linus, but I live in Britain and have no means of getting to Vancouver.

Not worth it unless you are like 1500km away, say AB, OR, WA, MT, UT

But you could make a vacation out of it, not much to see really, Whistler/Blackcomb, Catalano Bridge, Cyprus, Bars/Pubs/Clubs, Robson Street, Gas Town, False Creek, Granville Island, Stanley Park. Where the real beauty is, is on Vancouver Island. World Famous fishing, awesome hiking trails, clean air, less people, less traffic, mtb trails, galloping goose trail, trestle bridge then the beaches OMG they are amazing! Tofino surfing, whale watching, gardens. The next best place besides the island, not Kelowna but Penticton, same reasons as Kelowna is too rush rush, too many people etc. Got a nice lake to swim in, boat in, fish in.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎25 at 3:32 PM, heksenketelpc said:

they were gone in the first few hours

they all went during the FP early access it looks like

I want to so bad!!!!   Surrey, BC, is 888 miles from me. And all of it together would be 1000$

13 hours ago, BubblyCharizard said:

they all went during the FP early access it looks like

No, there were still a few available when the video launched on youtube. They were gone within the hour.

The geek himself.

I wonder if I should wait to get a ticket...the value of the CAD is currently dropping.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Enough people spent $500 CAD for that ticket? Woah.

Why is there no ln2option :( not that id have the money... mightve saved up for the delidded option.. but thats gone

On 3/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, RotoCoreOne said:

Why is there no ln2option :( not that id have the money... mightve saved up for the delidded option.. but thats gone

LN2 option: $10000, we rent you a room at the office for 3 days for you to live and hang out in

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

I want to go, but i have savings running for this next year. Maybe next year can you do hotel and plane tickets included?

On 2/23/2018 at 3:19 PM, givingtnt said:

if only plane tickets were reasonable for cross-country.

yeah I'm from Montreal as well. Don't think I'll be able to go although I really want to

42 minutes ago, migeo said:

yeah I'm from Montreal as well. Don't think I'll be able to go although I really want to

its soo expensive !
even with my job at the airpot the discounts are far from enough xD 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

On 3/13/2018 at 4:11 PM, givingtnt said:

its soo expensive !
even with my job at the airpot the discounts are far from enough xD 

We'll be therein spirit. 

DANG IT I was in Canada a few days

Setup:

Name: Ryzentosh

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB

MSI B350 PC Mate

Corsair Spec-01

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400mhz

Kingston A400 120GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Thermaltake Smart RGB Series 600W

Be Quite! Pure Wings 2

"I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong." ~ Murray Walker RIP

On 3/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, DoNotSpamPls said:

Enough people spent $500 CAD for that ticket? Woah.

Yes they spent big money to be in the graces of Lman presence. I read he aint all that tall, kinda like George Clooney.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:31 PM, JDE said:

LN2 option: $10000, we rent you a room at the office for 3 days for you to live and hang out in

With a security guard, protecting Lmans shit

I kinda wish I moved to California when I had the chance. Plane ticket would've been cheaper....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2018 at 2:49 PM, Luo said:

I kinda wish I moved to California when I had the chance. Plane ticket would've been cheaper....

Just for LTX? That's dedication.

it's time

I wish i could go. Like really wish i could go.But got stuff to do that is stupid.

On 2/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, JDE said:

Are passports common in America? 70%+ of Americans I've talked to online seems to not have one.

If you're over a certain age, you need one to leave the country.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

12 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If you're over a certain age, you need one to leave the country.

WHAT YOU CAN LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN THE US WITHOUT PASSPORT UNDER CERTAIN AGES?

THIS BLOWS MY MIND

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

On 05/03/2018 at 4:14 AM, Canada EH said:

Not worth it unless you are like 1500km away, say AB, OR, WA, MT, UT

But you could make a vacation out of it, not much to see really, Whistler/Blackcomb, Catalano Bridge, Cyprus, Bars/Pubs/Clubs, Robson Street, Gas Town, False Creek, Granville Island, Stanley Park. Where the real beauty is, is on Vancouver Island. World Famous fishing, awesome hiking trails, clean air, less people, less traffic, mtb trails, galloping goose trail, trestle bridge then the beaches OMG they are amazing! Tofino surfing, whale watching, gardens. The next best place besides the island, not Kelowna but Penticton, same reasons as Kelowna is too rush rush, too many people etc. Got a nice lake to swim in, boat in, fish in.

Excuse me? Less people?

I have to wait 3 passup trains on the Millennium Line on weekends.

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

6 minutes ago, JDE said:

WHAT YOU CAN LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN THE US WITHOUT PASSPORT UNDER CERTAIN AGES?

THIS BLOWS MY MIND

A few ass holes with some airplanes ruined it for us. Before the towers fell you needed a birth certificate to go to Canada from the US. Now you are required to have a enhanced ID or pass port. Enhanced ID's only work for Canada and Mexico I think. 

On 2/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, JDE said:

Are passports common in America? 70%+ of Americans I've talked to online seems to not have one.

No they are not very common. Most American's are too poor to travel anyway. I thought about getting mine just so I could visit Canada for some of the Poutine they are famous for LOL. But it costs like $130 for a passport and its kinda a hassle to get one. Which is why most people dont have one. Im also going to need one for air travel, because Michigan the dumb fucks they are didnt change the ID's to meet federal guide lines until late last year, I renewed my drivers licensee in April, so my ID wont get me thru the airport. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Id feel really stupid to pay money to meet and hangout with you guys... but i really want to haha.

21 hours ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Id feel really stupid to pay money to meet and hangout with you guys... but i really want to haha.

why would you feel stupid ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing