Can you mine with amd's new apu?

Not at any effective rate.....

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

You could, but it wouldn't be worth it. I know someone's going to try and do it. 

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Say you can get $0.33 a day, $9/m after util

possible?

Don't theorize, someone actually tested this

http://www.legitreviews.com/amd-ryzen-5-2400g-mining-performance-nicehash-xmr-stak_202662

Looks like you'd make 0.26$/day on nicehash after power. Doesn't sound worth it honestly.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

nice article

getting close to 180 H/s from the CPU alone with stock clock speeds.

70W

profit after electric expenses for 24/7 mining would be roughly $0.32 per day or around $116 a year at current prices and difficulties.

$0.25usd/day is still $7.50usd/month or $10cdn/aus per month.

best then to just hunt for a gpu or asic if wanna mine

20 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

nice article

$0.25usd/day is still $7.50usd/month or $10cdn/aus per month.

best then to just hunt for a gpu or asic if wanna mine

Are you really so desperate? You get more than that by doing an hour of minimum wage job.

3 hours ago, Energycore said:

Don't theorize, someone actually tested this

http://www.legitreviews.com/amd-ryzen-5-2400g-mining-performance-nicehash-xmr-stak_202662

Looks like you'd make 0.26$/day on nicehash after power. Doesn't sound worth it honestly.

With 68 Watts power draw and a hashrate of 270 H/s we are looking at making $0.45 per day in revenue on Nicehash-CryptoNight. The profit after electric expenses for 24/7 mining would be roughly $0.32 per day or around $116 a year at current prices and difficulties.
Read more at http://www.legitreviews.com/amd-ryzen-5-2400g-mining-performance-nicehash-xmr-stak_202662#IQpDRYALIXoItq34.99

That is taken from your article.

Just now, Almostbauws said:

That is taken from your article.

I used numbers from https://whattomine.com/

The number may differ depending on how much power costs in your area and the price of the coins at the moment of selling.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

4 hours ago, Deli said:

Are you really so desperate? You get more than that by doing an hour of minimum wage job.

Actually I could get $40 picking bottles for an hour. I used to have this technique, where I could lift the blue bin lid, look in and continue riding without even stopping or putting my foot on the ground. Thats called top picking. But if you know a house is good, say a heavy alcoholic or party house, you stop and go through every fucking inch of their bin. With an electric bike, I could cover 3-5X more ground. Yup its always a good fall back.

But at 25 cents a day mining, heck I leave coins on the floor of my hotel room and dont bother picking them up. Twenty bottles alone for one nights rest :) thats $2 in bottles or 10 cents a can.

Mining would only get me interested when I be getting $1-2+ a day, and payback is 4-6months. Then its duplication, buy as many graphics cards as I can :D