GTX 750 Ti HDMI Port

simple115

I'm going to buy a used GTX 750 Ti Palit StormX OC from my friend and apparently this model have mini HDMI Port but my monitor is using regular HDMI. What should i do when the graphics card arrive? Can i use regular sized HDMI into mini hdmi (I know this question sounds stupid) or should i do something different? 

Just now, Qucd said:

I'm going to buy a used GTX 750 Ti Palit StormX OC from my friend and apparently this model have mini HDMI Port but my monitor is using regular HDMI. What should i do when the graphics card arrive? Can i use regular sized HDMI into mini hdmi (I know this question sounds stupid) or should i do something different? 

Just buy converter from mini hdmi to hdmi, it shouldn't be that expensive.

Just now, Roman848 said:

Just buy converter from mini hdmi to hdmi, it shouldn't be that expensive.

Why do they even included mini hdmi port :/ Whatever, if i can find it i will buy it for sure :D 

1 minute ago, Qucd said:

Why do they even included mini hdmi port :/ Whatever, if i can find it i will buy it for sure :D 

They might include it in the package with GPU.They used to have mini DP to DP converters already packaged when our Quadro cards arrived. Well, if converter doesn't arrive with your gpu, it's pretty easy to find one.

And to your question, it's maybe because of cooling from side of the card. Think they want to make it so it can be used on a single slot.

2 minutes ago, Roman848 said:

They might include it in the package with GPU.They used to have mini DP to DP converters already packaged when our Quadro cards arrived. Well, if converter doesn't arrive with your gpu, it's pretty easy to find one.

And to your question, it's maybe because of cooling from side of the card. Think they want to make it so it can be used on a single slot.

Nevermind the thing that i was thinking was this gpu was another by Palit :D This specific model have regular sized HDMI. 

9 minutes ago, Qucd said:

Nevermind the thing that i was thinking was this gpu was another by Palit :D This specific model have regular sized HDMI. 

GTX750 Ti is very reasonable GPU, but if you are still considering, try to search for GTX 960 4gb version or GTX 1050Ti 4gb.