Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Cheapest 3d printer

Please suggest a 3d printer that is priced between $100 to $500. Actually my budget is pretty small I have $100 to spend, so suggest a product that is around $100. I an new to 3d printing. Thanks :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Please suggest a 3d printer that is priced between $100 to $500. Actually my budget is pretty small I have $100 to spend, so suggest a product that is around $100. I an new to 3d printing. Thanks :)

 

Aren't there librarier or schools that have 3d printers that you can use for the price of the materials used?

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, EG! said:

Aren't there librarier or schools that have 3d printers that you can use for the price of the materials used?

LOL. Not where I live. In my local Tech School it's like $18 to print a coaster. 

 

But that's a really good point. There must be some place or website that specializes in 3D printing. I would check the schools last because they're known to overcharge for printing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cr 10 and the monoprice printers are your best bet

ASU

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't touch anything under $300 unless you're happy to tinker and spend more money on parts and upgrades to get it working, the market isn't there yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, makersmuse said:

Don't touch anything under $300 unless you're happy to tinker and spend more money on parts and upgrades to get it working, the market isn't there yet.

Why?? The are good printers under $300, like obsidian 3d ($150) I like this one very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Why?? The are good printers under $300, like obsidian 3d ($150) I like this one very much.

The obsidian is an as yet undelivered kickstarter... You can't go out and just buy it. M3D is a toy and ultimaker is well, like thousands of dollars yeah xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2018 at 1:07 AM, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

And M3D micro, ultimaker (quite expensive)

Ima repeat my suggestion of the cr10, it seems to be a great offering, especially for the price. 

 

As @makersmuse said, the M3D is not a serious machine. He has reviewed a lot of more budget oriented machines on his channel, I suggest you give him a look. 

 

While the ultimaker is a very expensive machine, and I haven't been very impressed with mine in the years I've had it. Bowden extruders are harder to work with, and ultimaker hasn't nailed the extruder in my experience. Mine needs a clamp to apply adequate pressure to hold the filament against the hobbed bolt. 

ASU

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×