Things like 'LastPass' safe to use?

BarisERY
Go to solution Solved by Dat Guy,

I switched from LastPass to KeePass in 2015 and I can perfectly recommend it. Or, even better, use passwords you can actually remember, duh.

is it safe to use programs like 'LastPass' to store sensitive passwords and personal information? Ive never been intrested but after ltt was sponsored by them i started to wonder...

Ive used KeePass for years and never once had a hacking issue.

That tied with safe web usage and haven't had an anti-virus in a good 6 years or so.

Osmium: NFC Skyreach 4 // i7-8700k (delidd) // GTX 1080 // 32GB DDR4-3200Mhz // 1TB 960 Evo M.2 // 1.1TB MX300 m.2
Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow // Razer Orbweaver // Razer Kraken // Logitech G502 // Logitech K830 // LG 34UC88-B

Usage: Adobe Lightroom // Adobe Photoshop // Web Dev // Recording Gameplay // Video Editing // Portable Gaming

Yes, it's safer than writing down your passwords or trying to remember them yourself. It allows you to use unique, long, randomly generated passwords for every account without having to remember any of them. Doing that greatly improves your security and keeps hackers from getting into other accounts even if they do get access to one of your accounts. I personally use KeePass though.

I switched from LastPass to KeePass in 2015 and I can perfectly recommend it. Or, even better, use passwords you can actually remember, duh.

Write in C.