H115i or Kraken x62

Bassicly the title. personally i like the how the krakens look WAY more than how the H115i looks. i would prefer to spend less so should i get a x62 on sale on superbiiz or just get a h115i. the h115i had slightly better cooling. 

Im running a i7 7700k OC'd to 4.6Ghz, and i cant push till i get a replacemtne for my Cryorig h7. Getting a low end cooler on a (when i bought it) top of the line processor was a stupid decision. 

What has been your experiences with these coolers? ive heard the corsair ones often fail. But I whenever i read reviews, its generally the people who have problems who review things 

Antipixel  -  First build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wVmqqs

Well the x62 usually is much more expensive like $250.

H115i is a good AIO and it perform great.

So how much is the x62 and the H115i?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Well the x62 usually is much more expensive like $250.

H115i is a good AIO and it perform great.

So how much is the x62 and the H115i?

so right now on superbiiz i can get a x62 for only $132 USD and the h115i is $139

https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-X6202  its the $15 off coupon

Honestly i probably wont be able to get it because i broke my phone screen and aparently a new screen is more important than my 4 times the price computer melting

3 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

so right now on superbiiz i can get a x62 for only $132 USD and the h115i is $139

https://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=FAN-X6202  its the $15 off coupon

Honestly i probably wont be able to get it because i broke my phone screen and aparently a new screen is more important than my 4 times the price computer melting

x62 they perform similar anyway.

Welp did u broke it just now?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

8 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

ive heard the corsair ones often fail

I've only seen a small handful of Corsair AIO failures. They make pretty much the best AIOs on the market, really.

The Kraken X62 has a history of pump failures, I've seen tons of those. I would recommend the H100i v2

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

11 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

Bassicly the title. personally i like the how the krakens look WAY more than how the H115i looks. i would prefer to spend less so should i get a x62 on sale on superbiiz or just get a h115i. the h115i had slightly better cooling. 

Im running a i7 7700k OC'd to 4.6Ghz, and i cant push till i get a replacemtne for my Cryorig h7. Getting a low end cooler on a (when i bought it) top of the line processor was a stupid decision. 

What has been your experiences with these coolers? ive heard the corsair ones often fail. But I whenever i read reviews, its generally the people who have problems who review things 

h100i v2, flawless and keeps my 8700k cool

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

x62 they perform similar anyway.

Welp did u broke it just now?

i was biking i hit a bump and it flew out of my pocket bounced 10 feet into a puddle. the screens not cracked though, the LCD is completely h@cked

Just now, Flameytail said:

interesting everybody saying the h100i not the h115i. i was just looking at the h115i because of this

https://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/3144-the-best-liquid-coolers-for-cpus-2017-holiday-sales-guide

Its because H115i is a bit loud with its stock fan and the H100i v2 is a bit more quieter and perform slightly better but for me i dont think its worth the extra cost unless u found a good deal for it.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Its because H115i is a bit loud with its stock fan and the H100i v2 is a bit more quieter and perform slightly better but for me i dont think its worth the extra cost unless u found a good deal for it.

should i just go for the x62 from superbiiz or save my money and get a h100i instead of the x62 or the h115i

2 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

should i just go for the x62 from superbiiz or save my money and get a h100i instead of the x62 or the h115i

U already knew the pros and cons its all about performance vs aesthetic.

the x62 has a history of pump failures but its rarely happen and in case if there's a pump failure or a leak nzxt will replace ur damaged parts not sure about corsair though

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Corsair has way better pumps and tubes than NZXT, I've using a H110i GT for 3 years straight, a friend has a H100i V1 and still works great after 3 1/2 yrs, H60 might be crap but H100+ are great AIOs technically speaking.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

13 minutes ago, Flameytail said:

save your cash, get the h100i v2 instead. minimal differences between 240mm and 280mm. use the extra cash saved to buy new fans for the cooler if you want.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz