Suggest a cheap gaming Ryzen 3 1200 from Amazon.in

Hey, I have been thinking of building a cheap gaming pc. I watched a few videos  of $500 gaming build and decided to go with ryzen 3 1200 build , but I live in INDIA. The build that costs 500$ in US costs about 1k$ in India. Then I watched a few videos about cheap gaming pc in India and decided to go with a Intel Pentium g4560 build which was in my budget. But some reviews about g4560 say it is only good for gaming and nothing else like editing etc and would be outdated very fast . Now I want to know that which build is good a g4560 or ryzen 3. KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MENTION THE PARTS FROM Amazon.in ONLY. ALSO IF A RYZEN BUILD, I WOULD PREFER OVERCLOCKABLE ONE IF IS SOMEWHAT IN BUDGET. Thanks for the replies in advance .

Go with Ryzen. All chips are overclockable and the 1200 comes with a pretty nice stock cooler for some solid overclocks.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Go with Ryzen. All chips are overclockable and the 1200 comes with a pretty nice stock cooler for some solid overclocks.

Can u suggest the parts like motherboard , ram etc from Amazon.in

Just now, Vivank said:

Can u suggest the parts like motherboard , ram etc from Amazon.in

What are all the parts that you need?

CPU, motherboard, RAM, PSU, Case, Storage, etc?

What's the total budget in Rupees?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I understand you are on a tight budget but I would pass on the g4560, 2 core 4 threads is already dated.  The Ryzen should last you a while and you will be on a platform where you could toss in better CPU down the road if you come across one at a good deal.  

4 minutes ago, Vivank said:

ryzen 3

this, can upgrade in future, AM4 platform supported to 2020 (AMD says)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Just now, trevrez said:

I understand you are on a tight budget but I would pass on the g4560, 2 core 4 threads is already dated.  The Ryzen should last you a while and you will be on a platform where you could toss in better CPU down the road if you come across one at a good deal.  

Ok, but other parts like motherboard , ram etc from Amazon.in

Not sure if this is within budget or not:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹7685.00 @ Amazon India)
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹5349.65 @ Amazon India)
Memory: Crucial - Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (₹12305.06 @ Amazon India)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹5015.25 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3195.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: Palit - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB StormX Video Card  (₹13500.00 @ Amazon India)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹2204.33 @ Amazon India)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹3807.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹53061.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-20 20:05 IST+0530

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

12 minutes ago, ZM Fong said:

this, can upgrade in future, AM4 platform supported to 2020 (AMD says)

And other parts with ryzen like mobile etc from Amazon.in

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Not sure if this is within budget or not:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (₹7685.00 @ Amazon India)
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (₹5349.65 @ Amazon India)
Memory: Crucial - Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  (₹12305.06 @ Amazon India)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (₹5015.25 @ Amazon India)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹3195.00 @ Amazon India)
Video Card: Palit - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB StormX Video Card  (₹13500.00 @ Amazon India)
Case: Thermaltake - Versa H22 ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹2204.33 @ Amazon India)
Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (₹3807.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹53061.29
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-20 20:05 IST+0530

Can u link a 8gb(2×4 gb) instead to drop the prize as I think 8 gb would be enough for now and I can upgrade in future. Also is the GPU from a trusted company as I have never heard of it in India . Thanks for the reply.You guys are super helpful.

Just now, Vivank said:

Can u link a 8gb(2×4 gb) instead to drop the prize as I think 8 gb would be enough for now and I can upgrade in future. Also is the GPU from a trusted company as I have never heard of it in India . Thanks for the reply.You guys are super helpful.

Yah, Palit is a pretty good brand from what I've seen and heard.

Some 2x4GB RAM:

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/product/NTCrxr/corsair-memory-cmk8gx4m2a2666c16

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

29 minutes ago, Lurick said:

What are all the parts that you need?

CPU, motherboard, RAM, PSU, Case, Storage, etc?

What's the total budget in Rupees?

I need all the parts u mentioned , my budget is 40 to 50k ₹.

Is the SSD necessary ? What is actually the role of ssd . If it is not necessary shall I drop it to bring down the price to ₹43k. Thanks.

Hey, can u guys suggest a ryzen 3 build with atleast 8gb ( 4gb×2 ) ram from Amazon.in . KEEP IN MIND TO GIVE LINKS TO ALL PARTS LIKE MOBO, RAM, CASE etc FROM AMAZON.IN. Thanks. My budget is around ₹40k, can increase or decrease some.

37 minutes ago, Vivank said:

I need all the parts u mentioned , my budget is 40 to 50k ₹.

Is the SSD necessary ? What is actually the role of ssd . If it is not necessary shall I drop it to bring down the price to ₹43k. Thanks.

I would highly suggest the SSD, yes.

It will dramatically speed up boot times, allow for the separation of the OS and mass storage, and give snappier response times overall.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

I would highly suggest the SSD, yes.

It will dramatically speed up boot times, allow for the separation of the OS and mass storage, and give snappier response times overall.

Just as I thought it was over, i checked the price and found that the case , motherboard , and ram u linked are made in US and I have to ship them which doubles their price . Can u suggest these 3 things different . Sorry if I am bugging or disturbing you, i am not just good with these things. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Vivank said:

Just as I thought it was over, i checked the price and found that the case , motherboard , and ram u linked are made in US and I have to ship them which doubles their price . Can u suggest these 3 things different . Sorry if I am bugging or disturbing you, i am not just good with these things. Thanks.

And the ssd too is made in US. Thanks.