intenso 60gb ssd as replacement drive

stairs2195

so I recently sent my failed agility 3 drive back as it was under a 2 year warrenty and they tested it and confirmed it as faulty so they have told me this is the replacement drive they will be sending me as they no longer stock agility 3 drives, and I just wanted to know what you guys think about this drive http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/60GB+Intenso+Premium+2.5%22+SATA+6GB%2Fs+%28SATA-III%29+Solid+State+Drive+?productId=54450

I'd say no, just demand a new agility (or better OCZ drive). If they can't do that, demand your money back.

I'd say no, just demand a new agility (or better OCZ drive). If they can't do that, demand your money back.
ive tried that i tried asking for 120GB 840 ssd which was the same price as the agility 3 at the time i bought it but they refused and i read all the terms and conditions and i can only have money back if its resell-able or within a 7 day "grace period" and they replace the drive at their discretion. so i have no say in the matter, i may just sell that drive and then buy and 840 pro :D